Prologue

Have you ever had someone follow you?

Not just once but always.

The type that wherever you go they always follow and keep an eye on you?

That's my situation now ...

Here I am in the library pretending to be studying. But I really want to leave and run away from them.

I really like to go with my friends and drink alcohol all night, I like to dance with the girls at the bar. Smoke and fight. But how am I going to do that if they are always tailing me?

I simply look around. My glasses are still busy with me. My eyes are not blurred but I have to wear them so that they really know that I am reading and studying.

"Young master, do you want something to eat?" one of the bodyguards asked me.

I smiled modestly at him and nodded at him softly.

I look stupid .. why do I have to pretend to be kind and responsible in front of them but the truth is I'm stupid and insane?

He bowed to me and approached his companions to buy food.

I noticed that someone called on the phone of one of them so he left for a while to maybe answer that.

"Big! Can you please get a book at the end of that corner of the library for me? I'm too lazy to get up and then I'm also reading. Can you get one for me?" I modestly commanded him.

He was the one who asked me earlier if I wanted food.

"Sure, young master. Please just wait for me here." he said and walked away.

There are only three of them today and that is good.

No one was watching me so I slowly arranged my things. I checked first what they were doing.

Buy food, talk on the phone and pick up a book.

Maybe that's enough for me to escape isn't it?

I slowly stood up while still looking at the two of them. I also look at the library door because the person who was ordered earlier to buy food might suddenly enter.

I slowly walked to the door and looked around. When I made sure none of them were there. I immediately ran fast.

I went straight to the school gate. I don't really plan to go to school today, I'm just forced because they will tell my parents everything I do.

I took the phone out of my bag pocket and called Leigh.

I'm sure he's with all the gang.

He soon answered immediately.

"Oh Adam? You got called? Aren't your babysitters there?" it was a joke and I heard the laughter of my other friends.

"Fuck you leigh! Where are you guys? I escaped so can you hurry? I'll be waiting for you at the corner, hurry up!" I said quickly.

I pinned my cellphone to my right ear and hurriedly jumped out of the gate. Fortunately, no one saw me.

"Hurry up!" I shouted at them again.

I quickly ran to the corner and waited for them there.

While they are not there, I will first tell you why someone is watching over me.

I am the son of Asher Adam Sandler. Known as a famous and wealthy businessman abroad. He is a Japanese and yes there is also japanese blood hanging over me. I know him but even so I have never seen him. He supports me but I have never seen his face and been with him. I watched on the news what was happening in his business. He is accused of cheating but there is not enough evidence about that.

I also don't know anything about the business so I also don't know if that's true or just an accusation against him.

He trusts someone very much. He is Blake Deo Raesia. He’s his right hand man, he knows a lot about the company. He also has his own business and they earn a lot of money there.

He is my finance ..

You may be wondering. I am a man and my fiance is also a man. I was also surprised when my mother announced that. It was as if heaven and earth were covering me. I never thought that even if I liked a woman, I would only be tied to a man whom I would never fall in love with.

I was angry and did not talk to them. I don't accept that until now so I'm working on a way to not continue that useless engagement.

Until I found out that many were looking for me because I was the only child of the famous businessman. Many people want to hurt me and make me bait for my father.

So Deo sent bodyguards to guard me.

But even so, the annoyance I feel with them still doesn't diminish. I can do it myself. I'm also not young enough to be given by a guard.

I almost jumped in my seat when my phone rang. I no longer looked at who was calling and answered it immediately.

"Leigh? Where are you ?! When I'm caught here you'll be dead to me one by one! Hurry up-"

"Do you think you can escape?" a deep voice answered me on the other line.

Only one person I know has such a deep voice on the phone.

Deo ..