What happened to the villainess?

Vivian

"10,098 10,099 10,100...." I was counting the hours since I've been locked up here. My legs were broken and bloody, my face was unrecognizable from its former glory, and I was unable to see clearly. Pain throbbed through my body, matching the anger pulsing through my veins. I was adorned by so many, but now I was hated just the same. 

My fiance left me for my sister Gloria, whose personality completely changed one day. She used to be so kind and sweet, I adored her and treasured her beauty. Suddenly on the day of my wedding, I was accused of bullying Gloria by my fiance, soon-to-be husband, and nobody in my family stood by me not even my father, they shunned me away to this prison cell. like I was just disposable. That girl... stole everything from me. I'm so angry, I could never forgive them, I hope the worst for them. 

I noticed a bright light in the corner of my cell, it was a floating creature. I couldn't recognize the species but it looked like a little pig. "I'm here to help you!" it said loudly. I chuckled, "As if anyone can help me." The creature looked at me with pity, it got me mad, how dare it look down on me? "I could change your life for a better one! Just all I need is your consent!" It handed me a paper, "Erm... can you read it to me, if you haven't noticed my vision is terrible." I retorted sarcastically. The creature took the paper back and explained that I would have the opportunity to help save lives and get revenge for them so they can pass on peacefully.

 I could feel anger pulsing through my veins unable to accept that my life is at such a stage. without thinking I swung my fists at the pig.

"Woah woah woah, watch where those hands go! Alright, you know what? I'm just gonna send you"

Everything went dark. As I opened my eyes, I found myself surrounded by a vast void. Slowly, stars began to emerge, sparkling and captivating. It was a sight of pure magic. My eyes, once unrecognizable, now glowed and sparkled with renewed vitality. I was in awe. I couldn't believe something like this was possible.

Compelled by wonder, I moved closer to the stars, reaching out to touch them. As my finger grazed a star, a sensation of warmth enveloped me, akin to a comforting blanket. It was as if everything that had happened to me was just a dream, fading away into insignificance.

something soft like feathers encased me. it felt so good that I kept snuggling up on it. but it started moving, I quickly got up and I start sinking into the reality around me. 

the pillow under my head gets swept away.  "wake up silly!" a familiar voice said.

not being able to process what going on, I keep blinking trying to look at this thing.

...

is that me?

I ran to the nearest mirror.... am I Gloria??

authors note: can you guys tell me what you think of this?