𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1: 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕? 𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒅

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: It was Sf9 and P1harmony's day off and Inseong and Rowoon asked Keeho if he wanted to go to that new restaurant that just opened, who knew it could go wrong?

❗𝐓𝐖: 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝❗
<3|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||<3

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It was our day off and we were all so excited to finally rest a little bit, all six of us were in the living room watching 𝑆𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 to see Jaechan and Seoham being a cute enemies to lovers (I loved SEMANTIC ERROR ITS MY FAV😭). After like a hour the movie ended (Semantic error has a movie and they watched the movie) and we were so touched by they cuteness.

"It was so cute, they are so cute together" Jongseob said, everyone agreed with him. "What should we watch next?" Intak asked, we were searching through Netflix this time when. "let's watch a horror movie" Shota suggested, everyone agreed expect me, I hate horror movies they always freak me out.

"Keeho hyung? Do you agree on it?" Jongseob asked I wanted to speak but Theo laughed out loud, everyone except me was surprised. "Our little keeho here is scared of horror movies, right Kee~?" He said, I blushed by embarrassment and hid my face in my hand meanwhile the others were a laughing mess.

I was surprised when Jiung suddenly putted he's hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Keeho hyung Theo will protect you" he said with a little laugh, I was still embarrassed. Shota searched for a horror movie but before he putted one on my phone buzzed.

I took my phone out of my pocket and I was shocked, it was Rowoon hyung from Sf9 who had called me, I quickly picked up. "Hiii Rowoon hyung, you need anything?" I asked with a smile on my face. "HIII KEEHO!! We know that it's you guys are on a break so me and Inseong were wondering if you wanted to come to this new restaurant that just opened?"

"Yeah ofc what time?" "Maybe now? If it's okay with you, maybe we could go to a cafe before, how does this sound?" "Okay it's okay with me where should we meet?" "We are on our way to you guys dorm" "WAIT WHAT?!? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE OUR DORM IS?!?!" "Uhhmm that's mot important now....GO AND CHANGEEE KEE" Inseong interrupted Rowoon and I laughed. "Okay okay see you guys" " See you too baby"

I ended the call and I blushed a bit, I wasn't used to pet names. "Guys I'm gonna hang out with Sf9 hyungs, if it's okay" I asked hoping that they won't be sad, but luckily they said 'okay', after they agreed I went to my room to change my clothes. After 5 minutes I was done and I heard a knock. "COMING" I yelled and ran to the door to open it.

"MY BABY" Inseong yelled as he ran toward me and hugged me really tight.
"Okay Seong-hyung he can't breath" Rowoon said as he walked in and greeted the others.

//No one's pov//

"Hi guys" Rowoon said as he bowed down, everyone else stood up and greeted the elders."hi sf9 hyungs" they said while bowing down then sat back down, meanwhile Keeho putted on he's shoes and was ready to go.

"Okay guys while I'm gone you guys listen to Theo, BUT that doesn't mean there are no rules. Rule number 1: NO GETTING IN TROUBLE!
Rule number 2: I DON'T WANT ANOTHER CALL FROM THE COPS!
Rule number 3: ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY ORDER FOOD IF THERE'S NOTHING IN THE FRIDGE, CUZ I DONT COOK FOR FUN!
Rule number 4: Break any rule you are grounded.
Got it?" Keeho asked and everyone nodded in fear. They are scared when their leader is like that.

"Okay, I text you guys when I'm coming back, love you guys" Keeho said while making some kissing noise (It sounds disgusting I know). "Bye guys!" Rowoon and Inseong said at the same time, but before they got out, Jongseob and Soul quickly ran to their leader to hug him, and ofc he hugged the maknae's back.