note.

Welcome, bitches.

So, if you're a new reader just skip this, I was dramatic and took the whole book down in a small mental breakdown. Just keep reading (or don't I'm not holding your family at gunpoint, you've got free will, baby.)

But!!! If you've already read this and are confused, I took Liar, Liar down whilst crying. Took a few attempts, Wattpad kept crashing and it wouldn't let me for a few minutes, but it's down! hehehehehe

I kinda got to the point where I felt like I outgrew the way this was written, the first part was written eighteen months ago, and since then I've developed (a little) as a writer and no longer like how I wrote this. And people kept being mean, and when people are mean about something you're proud of, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as when people are mean about something you're self-conscious about. If that makes sense. 

TLDR: The whole thing is getting rewritten, I am going to change quite a lot, fix (some) plot holes, slow JJ and Mabel's relationship down a little more, and develop her relationship with others more. ALSO, I'M PUTTING SMUT IN MORE THAN ONCE!!!!!!

Think that's all I got to say.

Anyway, if you fancy Liar, Liar 2.0 read it, if not, thanks for reading it the first time.

So much peace and love, <3

- Gushy.

P.S. I'm so sorry to the people halfway through reading. It was a very rash decision.