Chapter 3 - Sound of a Hug

This is the sequel first BL short story of mine - The Boy Love. Hope you will like it.

You know what? There exist three kinds of people in the world. Ones who are intelligent, another who are good at extracurriculars, and the third who just sleeps. I am the one who comes in none of them because I simply don't exist. Yes, my name is Rajinkya!! Who the heck keeps this long name?!!! Not even my parents but some random drinking uncle came that day of my birth or nicknamed the doomsday, to call me Rajinkya. I mean I don't even know the meaning of this name, like I am 21 right now.... OkOkk! I'll be 21 in a few months. And also who keeps the classes at 9 pm at night, like seriously?!?!?!??!?! Anyways look at them! I have been watching Aavahan and Rahim since that day. And they are still walking together ahead of us. They are holding hands, trying to hold hands... omg... no... awwww... shittt....

"Ooppps! My fujodanic nose", Rajinkya thought in his mind.

Unnu was kind of not happy hearing this. She was neutral as pure salt.

"Why the Fuck are you bleeding", Unnu said in haste taking her napkin out.

"Aww! Did you take that out for me? My dear bestie Unnu, I love you babe!", Rajinkya said as if Unnu was only the for him who existed.

"Ummm... I wanted to remove that dirt on the shoe", Unnu said looking at Rajinkya's face which was slowly turning to disgust then to blank, and then to anger.

"Are you comparing me to that shoe?", Rajinkya said in haste throwing a fit at Unnu.

"I mean... I didn't say that", Unnu replied as fast as she could.

"Hashhh....", Rajinkya calmed.

"But if you say that.... then.....", Unnu said distracting her head sideways.

"Fuck you!", Rajinkya said in the first grip of his teeth.

Rajinkya started to run towards Rahima and Aavahan who were walking ahead.

"Did you just cuss?", Unnu yelled.

"Yes I did, because you deserve it", Rajinkya said turning back towards Unnu.

"Yes.... Yessss.... Yaaassss babbyyy.... I am successful, he cussed for the first time! Yes! Oh, my holy buddhas of all times, bless my child who just cussed", Unnu said praying to the sky.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you", Rajinkya said giving a wtf look.

"Nothing!", Unnu told him.

"Go to hell I m going to Aavahan and Rahim", Rajinkya ran towards both of them as he said these words.

"Aavahan Rahimmm!!", Rajinkya yelled from far.

As they both heard him they disjoint their hands. Rajinkya came to both of them and gave them a bump on their back.

"Fuck you!", both Aavhan and Rahim said while they turned their heads back to Rajinkya.

"Hello couple", Rajinkya was in the mood of teasing them.

"Hellllllooo Raj!" Rahim said in his very typical style of saying.

Aavahan and Rajinkya both laughed their lungs out.

"You know what I just googled in my class-How to get rid of your accent, and that shit told me to hurt my vocal cords", Rahim said.

"We did not ask it!", Raj said giving a hands-down posture.

They all three started to walk towards their hostels.

"Did you guys do it yet?" Rajinkya popped up this question out of nowhere.

"YES...", Aavahan said.

"NO....", Rahim contradicted him giving a- are you stupid look to Aavahan.

"I'll consider it a yes! Because I know Rahim a little too well", Raj said pointing his finger at Rahim.

"So did you guys limit yourself to blow.....", Raj was extending his line when Rahim cut him out by saying, "You better get your ass out of here".

Rajinkya laughed at his max.

"By the way, where is Unnu? Wasn't she coming with you?" Rahim asked after Raj was done laughing.

"Ahhh, Unnu", Raj said moving his fingers backward, "is not here!", with confused eyes Raj continued.

"She was there just a minute ago!??!", Raj said moving his head towards both Aavahan and Rahim.

"But she is not here now?", Aavahan pointed out, "She must have gone to the hostel. Anyways, want to grab a chicken roll Raj?"

"That bitch has wings now," Raj ran as he said these words, "I will look for her. You both continue your chicken roll now, I won't disturb your Gulu-Bulu". Rajinkya gave a smirk.

"Fuck you!", Rahim yelled from afar.

"Fuck you too babe!", Raj exclaimed.

And here Aavahan had what-the-fuck look on his face.

"Why did you say lie?", Rahim asked Aavahan as they reached the ground of their hostel.

"I am Sorry. I just can't let him down, and you!", Aavahan said, resting his feets a bit, "he doesn't know about it, about..."

"That we have Syphilis and we can't have physical contact till our treatment is going?", Rahim said making contact to Aavahan eyes.

"Look at me, Aavahan!" Rahim said as he saw Aavahan had his eyes up.

"Aavahan! Look at me", he shook Aavahan's shoulders, which made him bring his head down and the tear fell from his eyes which were closed.

"Aavahan, Are you crying?", Rahim said.

The sobbing was increasing with Rahim's voice and words. And Aavahan moved his head up again.

"Aavahan! Aavahan!!! Look at me"

"I am Sorry!"

"What are you sorry about? You have done nothing wrong."

"Yes, I diddddd! I DID! I... I..."

"You cannot cry, please. I can't see you like this!", tears were building up in Rahim's eyes and his voice was cracking as he was watching Aavahan resistance.

"For god's sake! Aavahan!"

"No.. Please!"

"Aavahan!"

The sobbing was increasing.

"Had I not been got Syphilis, Had I not rejected you then, Had you not have got this Syphilis," Aavahan said to Rahim. The sobbing was transformed into crying. They were looking at each other.

Rahim could not hold it anymore. He clutched Aavahan and held him with his hands.

"Aavahan listen to me!" Rahim seemed determined, "Look at me," he said as he withdrew himself from the hug, "IT IS NOT AT ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Repeat!!! Aavahan, it is not your fault!", Rahim continued, "It was me who decided to have sex that day, and it was my deed."

Aavahan was crying. But there was determination in Rahim's eyes wide open, tears building up in his eyes, but he was controlling them, not letting them fall.

"I love you!", Aavahan was sobbing.

"I love you too!" Rahim said as he clutched Aavahan's arms from his hands, "You are a gem, Aavahan! You are my first love! I must have done something very good!".

The sobbing was settling down as they hugged each other.

The environment was silent. The only thing was could be heard was a painful sob slowly turning into a soulful sound of a hug.