Sit On It - manila!Mikey x afab!Reader SMUT | Tokyo Revengers*

Literally just a drabble of my own headcanons from a couple months ago (on dlscenarios).

MDNI

Cw: AFAB receiving oral, Sitting on Mikey's face, Mikey's kind of a simp for u ngl

Tired, dark eyes stayed on you as you shut the bedroom door. Mikey sat on the edge of the bed, having been waiting for you to come home, kicking his feet. He smiled as he held his arms out towards you.

"Welcome home." His hands latched onto your waist as you got closer. You ruffled his short black hair as you grinned back.

"Hi love." You greeted before leaning down, placing a soft kiss to his lips.

Mikey looked up at you, love filling his usually dull, void-like eyes, "I wanna do something."

"What?"

Manjiro pulled away and flopped onto his back, arms spread out.

"I wanna make my angel know how much I worship them," He pointed to his face, "Sit on it, darling."

Manjiro Sano was never one to be defied. So, you quickly got undressed and straddled him. He hooked his strong arms over your thighs, pulling you closer to his awaiting mouth.

He placed a few gentle kisses to your lower lips before his fingers spread you open a little, Manjiro's tongue immediately connecting to your clit. His eyes stayed glued to your face, taking in your every expression.

He looked so handsome. His short hair was fanned out on the bed, his subtle moans as his tongue entered you, taking in every part of you. Your moans, your scent, your taste.

Doing this with you was his favorite thing in the world. Nothing could top pleasing his angel.