ch. 5

the fuck?

the fuck?

elaine was confused. by now it had already passed about 5 days since her heated face and chris being chris incident, even though it wasn't one she just looked at it like that. she was reading a book for a kid she was babysitting, and after the baby fell asleep, elaine put the book away. heading downstairs to warn her triplet brothers to be quiet, only to find no one there. but she did hear a melody coming from the kitchen, she heard giggles and Maria Maria playing in the background. she headed towards the kitchen because, there wasn't anything dangerous. because if there was, she would've gone to her room and get the pocket knife she had under her pillow out. there they were! chris, matt, nick, loren, and lastly lana were playing around in the kitchen, "hey ellie! come one!" elaine hesitantly stepped into her house kitchen, "guys, please don't be loud. the kid i'm babysitting fell asleep." they looked at her and groaned, well loren and chris did. the others knew elaine had insecurities, and when people unknowingly make her feel bad and like a burden, is one of them. so when elaine quietly but quickly left the room, matt smacked chris and loren behind their heads, "what was that for?" chris shouted, matt gave him that look, said look was what got chris to stay silent.

back upstairs elaine was trying so hard not to cry. she kept having to remind herself that it's a stupid thing to cry about, and that they didn't mean to. but she couldn't help but fell bad about it. a few minutes later, the kid's parents had come to pick up their child and quickly left, after elaine had gotten her quick cash and the parents had left she practically ran to her room. lana and matt slowly followed her up to her room, opening the door to see elaine facing down on her bed, elbows supporting her weight, and her head tilted so they were not to see her tears.

'stupid thing to cry about. fucking stupid'

{a/n - sorry if this was short. i am very busy since i'm going on vacation with my family for a while.}