𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑎𝑚

Actress

𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚊𝚢 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔

She looks just like from one of my dreams.
Not a dream - like imagination, a delusional creation of ideals, potential standards, and daydreaming while the mind paints a perfect thought.
During the previous restless nights, I dreamt of her silhouette, strands of her hair, and the tension that awakened me with blurry visions of that scene.
She reminded me of, for a million reasons, buried memories of feelings of monotonous peace in my soul and body.

The dream smelled of warmth, and she stood before me, silent. The silence was becoming too loud.
I felt like when I surrendered to sedatives for the first and only time, as I would, every time I dreamed of anything;
We were surrounded by a salty fragment of liquid sapphire, and the absence of the idea of existence within it.
The discomfort of the mentioned feeling consumed me until I abruptly woke up from the dream.

• Boulevard of the Dead. A street suffocated by the scent of foreign voices in the hours far from noon. •

𝟽:𝟺𝟹𝙿𝙼

Memories passed through me like last night's dream, too often, impure.

We walked down the street, me and my most precious, as I followed her home.
We crossed the street on the verge of eternity when my sight found the girl from the constantly mentioned recent dream.

𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: Are you even listening?
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: Oh my! I zoned out...
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: So, after the third class, I was completely alone because Kalida had to go home, and Basil has been absent for days. That's why it would be best if you come back!
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: I won't return to school. Why don't you try to find more friends?
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: If you continue to skip classes, you'll lose the right to pass the year.
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: That's the point.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: What did your parents say?
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: Can we talk about something else?

I persistently lost focus, listening to her passionately speaking, contemplating the scene of chaos.
I would forget to notice everything around me, and we were already standing at her doorstep.

𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: *unlocks* You're absent. Do you want to come in?
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: It's late, I have some urgent stuff and-
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: Please!
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: For half an hour, no more.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: *opens the door*

She continued to talk, within the four walls of her home, about the course of her day.
I tried to listen, I promise. My mind would simply turn completely blank after a few moments, over and over again.

𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: *sighs* You're not listening, again.
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: I-.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: *laughs*
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: W-what?
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: You fell love!
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: No! Where did you get that idea?
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: You're zoned out, and you have some plans. Tell me everything!
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: I had the dream again. You know dreams disturb me.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: Ah... So you don't have a girlfriend?
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: No.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: Boyfriend?
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: No.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: And no school either.
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: Stop it!
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: *laughs*
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: *laughs* I promise you I'll be better tomorrow.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: So, what plans do you have tonight? I mean, you're not studying, you're single, and you certainly don't have a job.
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗰: I'll keep that to myself.
𝗠𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹: Sure...