{ P } You Cheater! { P }

{ ☀️ } - Wukong POV - { ☀️ }

- 2019, 11AM
Highschool, Senior Year.

I was laying down in bed, bored, Macaque was sleeping on the couch and I've been scrolling through my phone for the past hour. I went on Instagram and looked at friends photos, then a little ding played in my ear pods with a notification as long with it.

💬 - Azure Lion - 💬

Why is Azure texting me at 11 night? I paused trying to think about all the possibilities but shook my head shaking it off. I went to my messages app and read the text he sent.

💬 -
Hey, I know this may be weird or bad from my end seeing as this looks like I'm ruining your relationship so I can get with you but I swear this isn't what I mean

- 💬
I'm really confused... But okay, what's up?

💬 -
Okay, so I was at a party and I sort of seen Macaque making out with Lady, aka the bitch of the school.

I sat there staring at the message Azure sent, what? Macaque could never. He would never!

💬 -
Nezha has the picture, he's sending it to you now.

I didn't reply, this was all stupid, I got another ding but this time it was from Nezha just like Azure said there would be. I opened it, thinking it was gonna be there terrible photo shopped picture, but to my surprise it's not at all. It's a flat out picture of Macaque, lip to lip with Lady.

I was sitting there, processing.
What did I do?
Where did I go wrong?
He went to a party?
Why didn't he tell me he was leaving?

The questions racing through my mind. But I shook it off. I got out of bed and walked out to the living room where Macaque looked completely wasted. I shook him.

"What do you want..." He said, voice drained out.

"What the hell is this Macaque?!" I scolded shoving my phone in this face. He covered his ears and looked at me.

"Please don't yell.." he said softly. I rolled my eyes,

"What is this." I kept holding the picture out in his face. He grabbed my phone from my hand and started at the image.

"Who is that..?" He asked and looked at me confused.

"It's you! I- ugh!" I snatched my phone from his hand and stomped back into the room and slammed the door.

* * *

The next morning, I was woken up to crashing in the kitchen, I groaned and walked out. Macaque was there throwing pills and empty bottles on the counter.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked standing in the door way. Macaque turned to me.

"Oh, hi Wukong! Im just, looking for Advil, my head really hurts." He said in a sweet tone. But I could care less.

"Oh, I WONDER why." I said. He set down a bottle of Advil and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yes, Im perfectly fine." I said sarcastic.

"Why are you so moody?" He asked. I was getting more pissed off.