Author's Note

Hi, I'm BurntToast. I'm currently writing an Inazuma Eleven fanfic that follows a new generation of Japanese players, fifteen years after the Endou and Inazuma Japan won their first FFI. I finished the first book in the trilogy and am working on the second book now (Morning Twilight and Fervent Dusk) but felt like working on a prequel series idea I had.

In my series, we meet the 'Five Disasters' which refers to the best forwards of the U20 players in Tenma's generation which include : 'Sword Saint' Tsurugi Kyousuke and 'Shining Dragon' Hakuryuu. We also get to meet the 'Tidecaller' Magalie Durand from France, 'The Earthshaker' Luiza Cerva from Brazil and 'Desert Disaster' Alexia Alcântara De Herrera and discover they are all working towards their Pro Debut.

However, we don't really get to discover what type of characters they are because the story is focused on Mika (my main character) and the new Inazuma Japan so I always wanted to write a prequel series that focused on Tenma's first FFI which is what this book will be about.

We will follow two new characters of mine that join Inazuma Japan as they aim for the top of the world, one year after the events of Go Galaxy!

That's pretty much it. Should be a pretty SHORT series since it's not my main work and updates will be irregular as such.

Thanks for reading if you got this far,

Peace Out

-BurntToast

Oh, and Japanese names will be kept from the anime