Chapter 1

A/N Hello to all my lovely readers out there this is my first ever book that i have posted on wattpad. Hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it for you. I apologize in advance for the mistakes that i have made. In each chapter i will add the song that i am currently obsessed with, make sure that when you are reading that specific chapter to play the song, but you do not have to unless you want to...... anyway hope you enjoy.

Vote

Comment

Share

~Chels:)

-----------------

Chapter 1

I crept up the stairs to my room hoping that the stairs made no noise as to wake up my parents. Holding my breath I made it up to the top of the stairs before quickly walking down the hallway, far away from my parent's room, to my room. I quickly stepped into my room and changed out of my sweaty clothes into my pajamas. Guess I have to take a shower early in the morning I thought to myself as I climbed into bed and got comfortable under the sheets. I quickly fell asleep dreading the nightmares that are bound to haunt my dreams.

--

Waking up in the morning I quickly took a shower thinking about the same nightmare that has haunted me for ten years of my 17 years of life. After my shower I quickly got changed into some skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I quickly dried my long; waist-length dark brown hair before adding some mascara to make my usually boring eyes pop. I grabbed my school bag and put on an old pair of my converses before heading downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning honey," my mum greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. My mum was a short woman but very beautiful. She had long brown hair and bright blue eyes which sadly I didn't inherit. She was also young, at the age of 34, because she had me at the age of 17.

"Morning," I replied as I grabbed some waffles that my mum had prepared for breakfast.

"Did you have a nice snooze?" she asked. I just nodded before devouring the tasty oh so amazing waffles that my oh so wonderful mother had made.

"That's good, are you excited for your senior year?" she smiled at me before turning back to the waffle toaster to get out a new batch of cooked waffles.

"Yeah it's only one more year before I'm free and off to college," I replied as I quickly finished my waffles and placed my plate in the sink. I kissed my mum on the cheek before heading outside to walk to school.

"Good morning dad," I greeted when I saw him coming down the stairs in his robe. My dad was a tall handsome man and was quite the looker when he was younger sporting brown hair, sharp cheekbones and chocolate brown eyes which I did inherit, even now he has ladies drooling over him but anyone could tell that he only had eyes for my mum.

"Good morning sweetie, have fun on your first day of school," he replied, giving me a kiss on the forehead he then headed in the direction of the kitchen to probably bother my mum for his breakfast.

I smiled to myself before stepping out the door into the nice breeze of Nevada's summer. Closing the door I then began my ten minute trek to school.

When I had finally reached the gates of Bonanza High School I was immediately greeted by my hyperactive best friend, Cassie. She was a bubbly blonde and the easiest going person I knew. She had brown eyes and lips that had a slight pout to them and was around the same height as me at 5 feet and 5 inches.

"So are you ready for senior year!?" she asked as she bounced lightly on her feet.

"Yes," I replied with as much enthusiasm I could muster which was not much by the way.