Chapter 1-First day

As you have seen I am Paris Thorne and it's my first day at Arsenal. I have just been told by my driver that I have arrived at the training ground. I am signing from Ajax where I spent the last 2 years of my career. I am currently playing for the under 23 England squad but I'm hoping the senior call up will come soon.

As I step out of the car I took a huge breath to steady my nerves. I still couldn't believe this was happening. When I walked in Jonas met me with a heartwarming smile. He was telling me what the day would hold. As we entered the conference room for my signing it suddenly became real that I was signing for one of the best clubs in Europe. He held up my shirt Thorne #12 . We had an interview to do and then I had to meet the team. I still hadn't been told who I'd be living with.

Once the interview was over we made our way to the relaxation room. As Jonas opened the door all eyes where on me. That was until Jonas spoke," This is Paris Thorne she is a midfielder and has just signed for us so please make her feel welcome." He told me Anna Patten was absent today but you know her already. Jonas told me he'd be back in a min and left the room. One by one people came up to me and introducing themselves. "Hi I'm Daan and this is Beth,so nice to have you here". Jonas then came back into the room, " I've had a look at all the houses and all of them are full so your going to have to squeeze into one, I'm going to put you with Leah,Beth,Anna and Daan.".Ok. He told everyone else. Leah came up to me and asked if I needed a ride, I obviously said yes as my car wasn't arriving until next week.

When we arrived back I thanked her for driving me here. She helped me carry my bags into the house. Anna soon realised who had just stepped into the house. Her best friend from England camps. She squealed from excitement. She jumped straight up and gave her friend an almighty squeeze. "Anna calm down".Once she calmed down she said, " Why you here and why you wearing an Arsenal training kit". The more she spoke the more she was realising what was happening. Once it clicked, "Why didn't you tell me?" I wanted it to be a surprise.

Leah came into the room and told me my room was the first one on the left and that Beth and Daan shared a room. They wouldn't be home till late as they went out with friends. The three of us decided that we should have a movie night. I was on a beanbag in between Leah and Anna. Leah suggested we watched IT to which my eyes widened and made Anna laugh. I gave her a death glare. "Okay so I'm guessing not a fan of horror movies",Leah chuckled. We decided in the end to watch a comedy.

Beth and Daan had come in a few hours ago and had gone up to there room shortly followed by Anna. This meant that me and Leah were all left alone.
"What's your first day been like?"
"Good your all nice people"
"How come you came to Arsenal"
"Couldn't turn it down"
"Where are you from"
"I was born in Sheffield but grew up in Coventry"
It was now my turn to ask questions :
"What's it like being captain of your country"
"Full pride"
"Best friend"
"Walsh"

After back and forth questioning and constant laughter. We decide it's finally time to go to bed as we had training tomorrow.

An hour went by and I still couldn't go sleep so I went downstairs to get a glass of water. While I was filling up I didn't hear anyone coming and then I see Leah sitting on an island chair.
"What you doing up" I asked
"Could ask you the same question"
"I'm trying to relax my brain so I can go sleep and now you've just frighted the shit out of me so now my brains more awake."
"Sorry about that but I was just checking on you to see if you were ok"

I went back to bed after talking and I just layer there watching the ceiling.

All of a sudden I heard a knocking noise on my door I whispered,"come in" .My door then opened to a certain Leah Williamson. "You know if you couldn't sleep then you should of came to me",She said. I nodded not that she probably saw. She then asked if she could try something to which I said yes to. She carefully pulled back the covers and got into the bed. She snuggled her head into my neck. My stomach was doing summersaults. We both relaxed and that's the last thing I remember of the first day.