4.-'๑'-A Mafia? -'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧----┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

For the past few days, we were enjoying ourselves and we actually got along with Astrid very well. She was very kind, but a bit childish.

"Come on! Lets get some slushies!" she always said when her eye sight caught a slushy maker somewhere in the city, but there was a good side of her. She showed us around the city, she told us about the danger, the good things and all. The danger part scared me a little, cause apparently there was a gang and they were one of the most feared people. When I heard about them lurking somewhere near, shivers went down my spine.

"That is so scary.." I mumbled as Katya just chuckled.
"I doubt that they will cause us trouble." she said and started dozing off.

"What are you so dreamy about?" Astrid asked her. Katya pointed at a fast food restaurant. We laughed but suddenly we heard a man's voice.

"And what are you all laughing about?" the voice said. I was about to turn around but Astrid's behavior made my heart pump faster. She stopped dead in her tracks. I could see the sweat appearing on her face as she gulped.
I turned around and saw the same strange man that gave me his number.
" Its you again." I murmured and gave him a frown as he smiled at me, not in a soft, loving smile, more like a smirk.

He had 3 men behind him. One had long brown hair, very muscular.
The other one had glasses and black hair, he looked cute and was a bit chubby.
The last one was tall. He had black dreads blending in with a white color on the bottom and black eyeshadow.
And of course the armed boy with his black cornrows.

He played with his lip piercing as he checked me out again. I scoffed at him and took Katya's and Astrid's hands before I started dragging them both away from the four men.

"Hey, slow down there. Where do you think you're going?" the cornrow man said.

"wherever I need too corn-weirdo." I chuckled as he smiled sarcastically.

"I'm Tom. Tom Kaulitz." He presented himself as he got closer.

"Okay Tom, I don't care." I mumbled quietly and Continued dragging Katya and Astrid. Astrid was beyond terrified as Katya just kept looking at the McDonald In front of her, ignoring her surroundings.

"I am the leader of a mafia gang. You certainly don't know with who you're dealing with" He grabbed my shoulder as he said that, not letting me go anywhere. His grip was tight and its all I needed to know to understand, I'm in real danger here.

"A m-mafia?" I stuttered as Tom smirked at me. I glanced over at the other guys, who were watching us.

Astrid's hands covered Her mouth as her eyes flood with fear. Seeing my friend so terribly terrified, I felt a lump in my throat.

Tom stared at me before pulling me close to him. I blushed slightly of the impact. His head leaned forward and reached my ear. He whispered something to me.

"You cant do anything." He whispered, making the airport scenes flash before my eyes. I tried pushing him away from me before suddenly feeling his hard rock abs. He was to strong for me to budge.

Tom finally let go of me as I stumbled to the ground. Our car was near the McDonald's and thank god it was a fast car, a really fast car. I quickly took my friends hands and we ran to our car. I heard some chuckles before doors opening and closing and the engines roaring. My eyes widened, thinking about the things these men can do.

We quickly sat into the car as Katya put the keys in and we sped off. I looked behind me in the mirror and saw four cars driving right behind us.

"Oh shit." I shouted as Katya pressed the speed pedal harder and harder. Katya was a good racer, and she had the chance to outsmart these guys, but it was a small percent.

Suddenly the car took a sharp turn and it made me almost fall out of the car.

Katya chuckled after seeing me grip onto the seat I was sitting on in the passenger seat. Astrid kicked Katya's chair after hearing her chuckle.
"Its not funny!" Astrid said.

I was genuinely scared of that Tom. We finally could see the hotel and I calmed myself before turning around to glance one more time at the empty road behind us, but unfortunately, the black car appeared out of no where. The chase was like a wolf chasing a rabbit, except we were the rabbit.

Katya quickly drove into the hotels garage and we went through the cars door as we heard the wheels screeching behind us.

I ran for my life up the stairs to our hotel room. The hotel thankfully was big with long corridors and a lot of corners, so we sprinted trough the whole building to our room.

Katya and Astrid entered the room first as I, the last, locked the door behind me.

"fucking hell." I grunted and slid down the door, catching my breath.

Katya started giggling and laughing a second after.

Astrid looked at Katya and then at me. Katya was insane. I smiled at her and shrugged it off.

I giggled a bit too but just for a second.

Astrid went to look out through the window to see if they left. The whole garage and the entrance was visible so she saw everything. The gang had sat in their cars and left just the moment we made it to our hotel room.

Astrid sighed and we instantly understood, that everything is fine for now.

"That was crazy." Katya exhaled and sat down on the bed.

"You are crazy!" Astrid lost it.

I nodded slowly and stood up to pour myself a cup of water, along for the others too.

"I think we should call the police." I suggested but my words were quickly cut off by Astrid's.

"Oh believe me, everyone had tried calling the police. The policemen fear Tom as much as Everyone else. Everyone fears Tom and no one ever can stand up to him. It was pretty risky what u said to him. We could have been killed right then and there" Astrid explained as I just rolled my eyes.

"He is just a big bag of bullshit, he cant do nothing to me." I replied harshly in frustration but I still took Astrid's words and saw no point of calling the police then. We sat there for a moment before I jumped onto the bed and closed my eyes. I didn't even feel my body relax before I fell asleep on the warm mattress.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___1178 words___

_____________________________________

Hello! I really enjoying writing these chapters so if you enjoy reading them, please consider liking, it would really help my motivation and it would make me really happy, thank you!