Chapter 1

You sit there in the cool darkness of the next door neighbor's basement, stuffed inside the small cellar closet like discarded Christmas decorations. Trembling, the only thing that you're able to hear down there is the sound of your own racing heart, as well as the occasional jingle of the shackles that are now keeping your wrists and ankles tightly bound together. A cloth gag binds your mouth shut, preventing you from screaming or calling out for help, as if that ship hadn't already sailed. Alone with your thoughts, you wonder if or when your captor will make an appearance. Mrs. Kiera seemed like a regular house wife when she first moved in, always saying hello to you and the other neighbors, and then doing innocent, everyday activities such as tending to her flower bed on the front lawn. Your current predicament proved otherwise.

Footsteps descending the basement's creaking staircase jolts you back to alertness, your heart rate steadily rising again as the soft footfalls made their way closer and closer to the closet door. Outside, the cellar lights switch on, allowing your eyes to barely adjust to the fluorescent gleam before the door is unlocked and swung open, illuminating your shuddering body that is still dressed in the same clothes as the day before.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry that you had to sit in here by yourself for so long," her voice whispers softly. "Did you miss me? I've missed you. Every time your pleading eyes popped into my mind, I nearly lost it. You should have seen the way my hand trembled when I was out getting the mail."

Standing in the doorway is Mrs. Kiera, your new next door neighbor, and as of recently, your captor. Dressed in a tight-fitting pink nightgown that hugs her voluptuous body, she is a well-endowed beauty with long sandy-brown hair that extends all the way down to her wide hips. Her amber eyes glare down at you hungrily, and her cheeks are flushed red as she almost pants standing over you, like a predator over its catch.

"I had to wait for the neighborhood to settle in for the night before I came down, but I think everyone is a sleep now," Mrs. Kiera explains, her large chest heaving as she bends down to get a closer look at your restrained form. "Mmm please stop trembling, hun, its like you're asking me take you. No, no don't be nervous, I can see it in your eyes that you're scared. It's okay, you have nothing to be afraid of. I know for a fact that I've caught you looking at me."

That part was true. A young man who had recently moved into the neighborhood yourself, the older woman's curvaceous figure and the tight-fitting clothes that she typically wore outside when tending to her chores had attracted your attention on numerous occasions. It was like a romance story waiting to happen, the single, recently-divorced woman next door seemingly seducing you with the way that she bent over with her large, plump rear facing you when you walked out to the mail box. As a result, you were none the wiser when Mrs. Kiara used an enticing glass of iced tea on a hot day to drug you, restrain you, and lock you away down in her basement after admitting her apparent love for you.

"P-please, Mrs. Kiara, this isn't right," you stammer after your captor briefly pulls the gag out of your mouth to adjust it, before muting you almost immediately.

"Shhhhh let that go, I'm not doing anything wrong," the buxom brunette attempts to explain, using a surprising amount of strength to drag you out of the closet by your arms. "I know you have a busy life, and I know a younger man like yourself has no time for a divorcee like me. Worst of all, I'm also aware of that girlfriend of yours who stays over on the weekends."

Your eyes widen upon hearing this, unaware that she had been watching you that closely the whole time. Dragging you deeper into the basement, Mrs. Kiara frowns upon seeing your reaction to her explanation.

"Are you surprised? Yes I know about your girlfriend, I've watched you two making love from my bedroom window," she continues, a muscle in her face twitching upon stating this. "That bitch—I hope you know she was taking you for granted. I've stood outside your house, listening to you two in the kitchen. She's such an immature brat! I can't believe she'd talk to you the way that she does, I can't stand it!"

You feel your body trembling again as she raises her voice, where she nearly throws you into the next room. Blinking under a softer white light, you look around to find yourself in what looks like a bedroom hidden away down there in the basement, the large queen-sized bed made up with beautiful purple sheets and soft-looking pillows. Mrs. Kiara enters soon after, still ranting about your girlfriend.

"This is why I'm doing what I'm doing, because you and definitely not her don't understand how much I love you!" she exclaims, dragging and heaving you up onto the bed, now panting from the effort. "Yes, you're such a handsome young man, and you do such a great job taking care of your house and being kind to the whole neighborhood. She doesn't deserve you...only I do."

With that, she pulls the gag off of your mouth again, actually inviting you to speak this time.

"O-okay, but this is wrong," you say, trying to reason with your attractive captor. "T-this is kidnapping, Mrs. Kiara, it isn't right. Please take these shackles off, they're hurting my wrists. I don't know what you put in that tea either, but I still feel weak, I can barely move my arms and legs. Please, if there is any—"

"Why are you in such a rush to leave?" the voluptuous brunette demands, her facial expression suddenly turning grim. "So that you can rush back up to that whore? No, no not a chance, I won't let you. You're just confused. I'm older than you, so it's up to me to teach you. You will learn that you're better off with me!"

"B-but not like this," you try to explain. "And please leave Jessica out of this, she never did anything to you!"

"Ugh, don't mention that bitch's name around me EVER!" Mrs. Kiara yells, forcing you onto your back while grabbing your neck with her right hand. "Do I have to kill her? I swear I will if you keep thinking about her. No, you're a smart boy. Switch gears. You will learn to forget all about her and love ME!"

Gasping as you feel your windpipe constricting while her nails dig into your neck, you try to yell but instead feel Mrs. Kiara's lips press into yours. Kissing you deeply, she holds you in place, almost as if trying to suck your soul out with the way her lips hungrily consume yours. Whimpering at the unwanted kiss, you attempt to squirm away, only for her to grip your neck tighter and grab a handful of your hair to force your head still.

"Ahhhhh—I see I have a lot of work to do with you," Mrs. Kiara says as she breaks the kiss after several moments, a string of saliva hanging from her lips as she sits on your pelvis and looks deep into your eyes. "It's okay, because I love you. I will train you to be the perfect boyfriend—no, husband! And we can be together forever!"

"Oh god," you whisper, panting as you're finally able to breathe again, panic welling up inside you as you glance at a nightstand next to the bed. A large kitchen knife sits there ominously. "No, no, no, I can't!"