Chapter 12

"Dragons,"

"Dragons,"

Amora's POV

I know for the fact that Hagrid as of now is bringing Madam Maxime at the Forest, where the Dragons are currently at.

Beauxbaton will have an advantage, the second they learn what's the first task is. So that's why I'm currently with my broom at the Astronomy tower.

I'm currently waiting for both Viktor and Cedric to come here so we could fly to the Forest. Not so close that we'll be eaten or seen. But close enough to hear the roars of the Dragons.

I'm a guide for a reason. The first task doesn't exactly have a clue or hint to figure it out. So me and Iliana decided that I'll be flying them to the forest. Iliana will be informing Fleur about the Dragon on what they should do during the task, Madam Maxime would just inform Fleur what the creature is but not exactly what they are supposed to do.

"How does flying exactly help us by finding out what the first task is?" Cedric interrupts my thoughts as I look behind me and see both Cedric and Viktor with their brooms in their hands.

Once they were closer, I move towards Vik and gave him a hug.

Oh and by the way. Not only our friends and family knows about our relationship. But the Champions too. Well everyone now knows about it due to the Daily Prophet. But they specifically knew what is going on between us. The Prophet was vague about it.

It has been 3 days since our first date and Viktor's first meet with my parents and siblings properly, and it went very well. Tomorrow in the morning is the First Quidditch Match between Team 1 and 4. The Second Match will be in the afternoon between Team 2 and 3.

And just because I'm in a relationship with one of the Champions, they all knew that I'm very fair when it comes to the Competition.

Vik hugs me bavk before we pull back from one another, then I gesture them to get on their broom and to follow me.

"You'll see Cedric," I nod.

And we fly

As soon as we're close by the Forest, I move my broom to the side and stop. We didn't land, we just stay put in the air.

I gestured to my ears and say, "Listen."

Not a minute later, we hear loud roars. Then we see fire coming out from a specific part of the Forest.

Vik from beside me, sits in shock, and breathes out, "Dragons,"

I look at my other side and see Cedric, looking pale and stiff.

I then explain what they're supposed to do, "Iliana by now is talking to Fleur about the first task. So yes, Dragons are very much involved on the First task. Me and Iliana didn't decide about the tasks and what will it be. We were only told about all the task after the announcement of the Champions, and we added some rules and regulations."

I continue as the three of us continue to look at the Forest, "The First Task, you will be placed in a closed stadium, where a dragon of your random pick will be there too. As you know there are many eggs of a Mother Dragon- they're all female- one of those eggs are fake, and is colored gold. So the task is to escape and take the golden egg without getting much bruises and injuries. As well as use much many spells and charms. There will be three different dragons, one for each Champion. So I suggest and advice for you guys to search upon the different breeds. And you guys decide what to do then."

Silence fell and about five minutes later, Vik speaks up, "What are you're added rules and regulations?"

I let out a small smile, "I won't be spoiling that one yet. But I'll tell you guys this one, agreed by both me and Iliana that this one rule is important. 'In any cases don't ever hurt the Dragon, distract them or trick them but never hurt them'."

They both nodded understandable.

The First Quidditch Match (T1 vs T4)

"So how are you feeling about the first match? This is gonna be your first match without playing in it," I ask Vik, who looks ready to jump at the pitch to play.

He shook his head, snapping out from his daze and look at me with a small smile, "I think it's just the nerves- They'll do great. At least I hope so. How are you feeling? The second match in the afternoon will be you guys against team 2?"

I shrug, a small smile slip on my face betraying my excitement for the match this afternoon, "I'm fairly good. Slept well in a good bed and had a great breakfast. I'm quite excited for later, I don't know why."

Vik chuckles and tilts his head to the front, he gestures to the Beaxbatons who sat at the other side of the stands, "Well.. They don't seem excited for later,". And I see all their dull faces, the Quidditch players themselves. I assume they asked around about us but didn't exactly get the information they want. Fleur and most of the girls meanwhile are beaming with excitement.

I then feel Vik's hand goes around my waist and pulls me to his front, his head resting on my shoulder, "Love the outfit by the way, thanks for the support."

I shiver lightly against his front. His body rumbling lightly from the way he spoke. Both of his hands placed on my stomach and folded, tightening themselves around me. After he spoke those words, I felt him place a kiss below my ear, which I blushed at, and he clearly noticed as he chuckles and pulled me closer to him. Turning my head to the side to face him a bit, which he took the chance to give me multiple pecks on the lips.

After a few more kisses and the more I blushed, lucky for me, the redness only stays on ny cheeks and never my whole face.

"Hey Lovebirds!" I pull my face away from Vik before he goes in for another kiss and look to my right and see Iliana with the rest of Team 3, as well as Angelina.

They all smirked at us. Angelina continues from Iliana's call with a small laugh, "The game is about to begin, I'm sure Krum would like to shout at his teammates later on, and Mores to be the one to calm him down. So get to watching lovebirds,"

They all laughed at this, I fully turned to face towards Vik and push my face to his chest in embarrassment. I then relaxed when I feel Vik place a small kiss on top of my head.

And the game begins...