Death nǣfredos part.

Chongyun often read about mythical creatures and were fascinated by them. Out of all the creatures, he found one specific creature that he really found interesting, vampires. They were ugly, violent, scary, blood thirsty, and a threat to all humans. While he read about vampires, he had rested his head on his 'good friend' , xingqiu.

Xingqiu was very elegant looking, soft and pale skin, slim and slender body, soft soothing voice that was like that of a sirens' voice, his glowing golden eyes shining brighter than that of the hot blazing sun as they held deep passion when it came to reading books of his interests. He looked too.. Beautiful. It was so hard to believe that this graceful and flawless being was described and portrayed as an ugly beast.

As chongyun laid his head on the others' lap, xingqiu played with his hair. They both were reading books, silently, in their shared home. Both of them knew how they felt for each other, they treated each other like lovers, but alas, they couldnt publicaly date due to the fact that many would disagree and would ruin their images. They dated in secrecy instead.

As they relaxed, the blue themed boy received a text. He holds up his device to see that his superior, shenhe, had called him over to the office for an emergency. He sighed and got up slowly from his lovers' warmth. "What is it?.. " The elegant boy asked as he turned his now undevided attention to his partner. "Shenhe needs me over for an emergency.. Ill have to go.. " He answered before sighing to get up, only to be pulled back down by the other. He looks over to xingqiu only to be met by a pair of lips. The kiss was a bit long and passionate for a goodbye kiss for most, now that is how much they loved each other.

Once they pull away, they smiled at each other sweetly. "Good luck with work, hunny~" Chongyun chuckled softly. "Wheres my good luck kiss then? " He arched a brow as he continued to grin. The other giggles and cups his face, attacking chongyun with kisses on his face— pulling away each time with a "mwuah! ". They were both giggling as they spent that little precious moments together.

" Alright, alright.. Ill go ahead to work before she'll scold me" Chongyun chuckled, he wanted that moment to last ,but alas,once more, he had his duties. "Sure~ you go ahead and proceed to work, dear yunyun... Get home safely and soon! ~" With that, he gave the exorcist a long kiss on his lip before pulling away. The exorcist left his home and darling to go to the office for the urgent call.

He arrived at the office, sitting down across from his superior. "Good to know youre not late again. " She narrowed her eyes in suspicion at him. "Well, i called you here for an emergency.. And that would be regarding your status. " She spoke in a serious and stern tone, making the boy become nervous but dared not to show. "You do know that vampires are to be exterminated quick, right?.. "

Chongyun gulps. 'Has she found out about him and his partner?.. What is she planning?.. Anyone but him.. Please.. ' he begged whoever heard his cries. "Y-yes.. Precisely.. " He replied, not meaning to stutter. She leans closely to him as she once again narrowed her eyes at him " You seem.. On edge... Whats wrong? " He could tell she wasnt gonna let this go.

He leaned away as he started to sweat. "Nothing's the matter, maam, i am simply just feeling... Uhmm.. Fatigue with a little fever.. " She hummed as she backed away, chongyun was able to breath again. "Is that so?.. Why didnt you tell me about it?.. You shouldnt go all the way here with such conditions you have. " She slightly scolded as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"A-ah.. Yes, i should've, but it was an emergency and it was urgent.. I couldnt simply sit there when it came to saving peoples' lives" He answers calmly 'i think i can get away for now.. '

His superior gives another hum in approval, though she knew how her nephew was. She doesnt trust him, she knows how he lies and she knows so much about him because she was the one that raised him. She was already like his mother, but the difference is that she didnt abandon the poor bright child.