I

she ran to the elevator tapping the button rapidly, in a panic. she was late, really late, the latest she had ever been. immediately she was regretting the night out she had with her two best friends byeol and kyuhyun. the trio got carried away at their sunday outing with them all ending up passed out on their living room floor, at their shared apartment. she woke up in a panic and the worst headache known to man as she realized she woke up an hour after what her alarm would usually go off on. on the bus ride here she made sure to drink a tea her grandma swore cured a hangover and did her makeup the best to her ability.

"you know pressing the button doesn't make it go faster?" a man comments.

she glared at him, and if she wasn't at work she would have said some choice words and show her favorite finger to him. choosing not to say anything she just glared

she knew her boss, geuru would have her head on a silver platter for being late because in just a month, it would be the media event to showcase the first looks at the companies first ever children's line. it was a very stressful time for all of them, especially geuru. which meant extra stress on her right hand person, miseon.

she rushed into the elevator and pressed the number 11 as she impatiently waited for others to get in. it seemed as if everyone here needed to stop at different levels and it was driving her completely insane. geuru was going to fire, or worst kill her.

as the elevator stops on her floor she runs out and grabs her ID badge to swipe into her office running in and instantly runs into someone. she instantly stumbles back. "i'm so sorry," she apologizes and looks up and sees a man she's only seen in photos . her eyes went wide as he glared down at the girl, annoyance and confusion on his face. she pulls back further and immediately does a ninety degree bow. "i'm so sorry president choi." she tells him instantly regretting what she did.

he glared at her then looks over to his secretary, lee taemin. "this is who we have to deal with?" his voice was low but she heard him.

she instantly went into a panic as she looks between the two. deal, the word deal. were they going to fire her? is that how they would deal with her? "i'm so sorry president choi," she bows again getting down on her knees to beg. "this is my first time being late. i really need to keep my job. i love my job."

again minho looks at her then to taemin, confused about this girls antics. taemin wanted so badly to start laughing at the girl but knew minho would scold him. "get up he's not gonna fire you," he tells her. "you're im miseon?"

she nods her head, and gets up, "yes i am director assistant im miseon."

"you worked under kim geuru?" taemin asks her confused again. she looked and acted really young.

she nods her head once again, "yes, i started working under kim geuru as an intern 7 years ago and after graduating college i accepted my position here. i have been with then company as an official employee for five years. geuru said i was the most competent one with event planning and had a different perspective. so that is why i was hired as the assistant director about ten months ago."

minho motions for taemin to move closer to him as he whispers something inaudible to her. "okay," taemin says to the president then looks to miseon. "mrs geuru decided to leave her position last night. as of today you will be filling her position as director of the events planning team, that is only until we find someone to fill mrs geuru's position."

her mouth hangs open at the realization of what he just said. her as interim director of the events planning team. "me?" that only seemed impossible. there was no way they could entrust her with events by herself.

"no the wall," taemin says to her in a sarcastic tone.

"taemin," minho warns him knowing how playful his secretary was.