♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

"So... who is Vanessa?" Selene asked to Haeun.
"Vanessa? Ummm You mean 'Vanessa cardui'.. The painted lady Butterfly?" Haeun said chuckling. "I am not kidding Hae! You know i asked about the one you just put bundle of stories about her b'day." Selene asked sarcastically. She probably didn't like a bit that her best friend was sharing her place with some other girl whom she don't know yet?

"Ohh her? She is my friend and my class mate. You know she's Vanessa, she is so sweet and best. Someday you will also meet her when we will get free time.. umm yeah on Friday.. yeah you come every friday so why not this coming friday?" Haeun relied excitedly. She was definitely fond of that girl.

"Yeah. Sure! Let's see. By the way... I never ever heard about her before nor i ever saw her! How came you met her after so long even when you both are in the same class?" Selene asked absolutely she was in deep curiosity.

"It was again Sia! She is the reason we met and she is also the reason this time when i met my Soulmate Van. She assumed that we both has same interest in k-pop like us and yeah she has the same biases as you... so yeah she did it...I really love Sia for this act of kindness!" Haeun replied. Selene can felt the excitement in Haeun's tone throughout the phone.

"Ahh... alright then.. i gotta go sleep." Selene replied back simply and threw her phone onto her table and threw herself upto the bed. 'What? Same interests as us? Soulmate? Sia? Kpop? Same bias as me? She is the best? Then what about me? She replaced me this soon? Ahhhh!' Selene was fuming more now at the word 'Soulmate' and she didn't want to argue anymore. Maybe she was already fuming in anger and jealousy that don't know how long Haeun had friend with Vanessa and she didn't even know her name until today when she saw Haeun's status about Vanessa's birthday. And about Sia, she was Selene's high school friend, but not that much closed friends. They became friends because of Selene's middle school friend who was also in high school with her. But Selene didn't like Sia and her other friends because of their somehow odd actions. Selene didn't want to meet Sia anymore that's why she used to visit Haeun only at the last day of the week, friday.

Haeun and Selene was the best friends. They first met because of their another friend Sia when Selene was in her 1st year of university and Haeun was in 2nd year. They used to meet on fridays because their faculties are different Selene was in Major Botany and Haeun was in Major Chemistry as well as Vanessa. Haeun shares her everything to Selene and vice versa. They both were sharing their best life times until everything started to changed. Haeun and Selene used to fought over male crushes, loved to chatting late nights, hung over in Haeun's home and making odd videos and wearing matching coloured outfits, making long ass fictional edits on eachother's birthdays, whenever they wanted to talk they messaged eachother with atleast 15-20 messages which showed only their names until the said person didn't showed out, not caring about the time if it's mid-day or mid-night... but who knows that all were lies?! Because Haeun was kinda fond of her new friend and even started to ignored Selene. Selene's life was not so good. She hardly made friend and could believe on someone and she made a friend, a very good friend to someone and she is not other than Haeun. After so up n downs and so wounds and broken trusts she finally made a friend but that's also useless ... Huh fate never changes! Well.. They were used to be so close when Selene started to feeling a very unwanted friend again. Haeun started to change little by little like they never spent their days in such a good and joyful way... And it made Selene to hate her new best friend 'Vanessa'. Not because of envying but being ignored and unwanted like a kid wanted a new toy after playing with the old one alot.

...

"Van you know I've another friend like you. She is in this university too. We are pretty got along in just a few days. Ohh let me show you her picture." Vanessa and Haeun were sitting together in their class at the free period when suddenly Haeun began to introduce her best friend to Vanessa. She started to talk about her and showed the picture of her and Selene together in matching red dress which they decided to wore together at their first hangover last week. They clicked alot of photos that day but that one picture was their favorite and also the lockscreen wallpaper of Selene's phone smh. "Look, she is Selene." Haeun showed their photo to Vanessa. "She is pretty... I want to meet her too." Vanessa gave her honest compliment, she was sincere but she was a bit envied too that why she was not there with them? "Why not.. sure. But you know her bias is Jin and previous bias was Tae." After hearing this Vanessa was again jealous but curious at the same time. Not Jealous of Selene but for her biases. But actually she was more curious to know Selene. She'd never met another Jin stan so she was curious to know that wether Selene were also like her or not.
So honestly her thoughts went like this:
Pretty, Jealous and then Curious!