We're Like A Painting in the Frame of Night~

I present to you- my very first foursome and my very first true pwp. 12.8k words

Title from: Thirsty by Taemin. Click the arrow above for the moodboard!

13k words, 3rd Person from Yuta's POV

Relationships: Yuta/Johnny/Mark/Jaehyun, Doyoung/Taeyong, a little Yuta/Doyoung

Summary: Yuta is really the only true switch that NCT has, in the way that he was a pleaser more than anything, he could do anything that anyone wanted from him, his long list of kinks meaning there wasn't much that one of them could want to do that he wouldn't be into.

That leads to the only caveat: Yuta can't do everything all the time. He has bursts of periods where he'd into domming, into subbing, or not into anything at all. When it comes to Yuta, that drive fluctuates. He could've sworn he was in a domming mood today, but the way that Doyoung kept acting towards him...suddenly he wasn't so sure.

A fic where Doyoung drags Yuta into his subspace, and Johnny, Mark and Jaehyun get to fuck him once he's in it.

Warnings: Dom Johnny, Jaehyun, Mark and Doyoung, Sub Yuta and Taeyong, foursome, vibrators, exhibitionism, voyeurism, overstimulation, face slapping, cock slapping, degradation,  doyoung is a menace, language kink, dacryphilia, nipple play, teasing, snowballing, hair-pulling, aftercare, doyoung pushes yuta into subspace but jojaemark mark fuck him 

Note: If the summary and notes aren't clear, Doyoung and Yuta don't fuck! Doyoung doms Taeyong and uses his words to drop Yuta into his subspace. None of the positions or pairings i mention at the beginning of the fic matter, besides for the main six. I've never written a foursome, so if you find that one of the boys doesn't get mentioned for a stretch its because im new to thinking of where to put them during a specific scene, but i can assure you that they all get their time to shine.

STORY BEGIN:

NCT 127 was in its purest form, nothing but a group of vers switches. Most of them had their preferences, whether that be topping or bottoming, subbing or domming, but really, most of them were switches.

They each had their preferred sex partners, and while most of them could go and have sex with any of the members that they wanted, they all had their favourites, the ones who's kinks matched up the best with them and they overall just found themselves most compatible with.

Usually, if one of them was in the mood, you could catch Doyoung and Taeyong messing around together, whether it be Doyoung on top or Taeyong, Taeyong in control or Doyoung, if one of them was fucking, it was a chance that it was with the other.

The same could be said for Jungwoo and Haechan who'd seemingly found something that worked well for the two of them whenever they were around each other—however with Haechan having dream promotions, sometimes he was entirely unavailable, and when that occurred it was often Jungwoo slipping into Taeil of all people's room to blow off steam.

Then, of course, you had Mark and Haechan, who usually weren't each other's first go to partners when in the 127 dorm but we're easily each other's go to during hybrid NCT Dream and 127 schedules, since they spent so much time together, and had plenty of time to figure what made the other tick well.

Finally, there was the Johnny, Jaehyun, Mark and Yuta group. They usually fell into the subpartners of Mark and Yuta and Johnny and Jaehyun, but truly, each of them enjoyed playing with each other quite a lot, whether it be one on one, a threesome or all together, they loved fucking each other.

It was safe to say that NCT 127 had their preferred partners and preferred positions within the bedroom, but they were nothing if not experimentalists both within their music and their personal life, often giving a members' new kink a try, trying a new partner (or multiple partners) or a position they weren't as familiar with just to see if they enjoyed it and quickly moving on from the experience if they found that they didn't.