Caught.

CW/TW;

cursing 

questioning of reality/derealization(?) (very very minor)

Dead animals (fish)

injuries

sharp objects

dehumanization

fighting

mentions of trafficking (Kinda? Idk if it counts with sirens but still)

**yes, i have plans to make this very dark. Though if anything crosses boundaries in any chapter let me know immediately so i can fix it**

_____

Ranboo just wanted to explore.

Just wanted to take a look around while his mother was out hunting.

How was the duo-colored guppy supposed to know that leaving a mile and a half away from the nest to chase some weird white floaty thing the turtles were trying to eat would get him caught?!

They didn't know what he was in, they knew he was trapped with other fish though, the only thing they could do in attempt to flee was claw at the strange material in the water that had him caught and rip it open, sadly with all the silvery little shits in the way they only ended up landing his sharp nails on scales and flesh. He would be happier for the easy food if they weren't struggling to not die right about now.

Just his luck, the net was now being lifted out the water for some reason. Yay, the piebald scaled guppy thought with complete sarcasm.

Air blasted onto his scales, ripping the comforting feel of water away replaced by the feeling of exposure to any dangers, soon enough he could make out sounds of foreign yelling and heard a small thud. Not long after a blade was coming straight towards them, and with panic he tried hiding amongst the small yet at the same time plentiful fish, only part of his tail sticking out once done. When he realized they were not in fact being threatened they poked their head out.

And their face almost touched nose to nose with a very shocked ravenette

Both yelped. Well, the strange land-walking mer did, Ranboo made more of a hissing sound mixed with a squeak. Though they'd rather say it was a yelp rather than that. they backed away quickly, having a bit of trouble as the small pile of decent sized fish, narrowing acid green and blood red eyes at the strange being. Since when did mer walk on land?

and then a scale-less hands reached out.

their vision clouded with red.

=========

===

Sapnap was an amazing pirate, he was 3rd most wanted after george and dream! He was  skilled with the net and fought bravely, The stubborn pirate has vanquished many, burnt countless rival ships. No doubt somebody who should not be merely joked about. Even with this strong reputation he held he's never seen this. It looked weird and was cramped up in the small net, honestly the net was actually decent sized, but the eel-like black and white split tail made it look at if the size of a blanket. Looking closer he realized the creature was trying to burrow into the rest of the silvery bodies so in an attempt to get a closer looking he took his dagger out and sliced into the net, once the contents of the sliced net had fallen through he saw it.

a siren.

A 8-foot siren in the net he'd brought up...

He just wanted to bring in something for a nice dinner. 

Not a shark toothed beast.

The black and white splotched creature scrambled back, seeming to be struggling since they were sat on a thin bed of mackerel. Now, sapnap was a man with common sense yes, but fogged with confusion between the line of dreams and reality, settling on thinking it might be some weird dream and the ravenette just never caught on he reached forward for the things shoulder, trying to comfirm his suspicions, after this he'd wake up!... until the thing bit his arm, a startled and painful screech escaping his throat as he tried to pry the teeth off of his arm, the blood glistening on tanned skin and white jagged teeth. The screeching ends up attracting his other three crewmates, dream watches in obvious confusion while the other two, george and karl come to pry off the damned thing off of sapnap's arm. Quite a bloody battle, claws swiping, blades swinging and missing until finally the blade landed into the side of the eel tailed siren's hip where obsidian and vitiligo skin met, the creature shrieked and fell to the floor, a sharp thrill of pain.

finally dream spoke up, "what the fuck is that?.." he questioned, eyes flitting from the crew to the wheezing siren.

"I don't know!" Sapnap hissed before sighing, I need to go bandage this.." the raven-haired pirate grits through his teeth, staring at his bloodied arm.

the three remaining stare at the creature, karl speaks up, "so we're just letting the poor siren suffer or what? Don't you think we should put it back in the ocean? maybe bandage them up?" he asks, pointing to the struggling creature.

Their captain gets an idea, looking at the dual colored eel tail on the bloodied creature, ebony and obsidian scales dancing with hues of blues and violets while iridesent cloud white scales swirled with metallic pastels of purple pink, crimson red ruining the majestic colorations. If he could get people to pay for the thing..

"we're keeping it, bandage it up. put it in the storage room karl. george help me clean this   up please." The blond waved over to the gaping fish and blood, to which the other complied.

"Wait- shouldnt we like- put them back in the ocean? maybe we should like- not bother with them, they must mi-" karl stopped for a moment, crouching down to the wound before continuing, " they bit one of us!"

Dream only shooed him off, karl sighing.

__

After a bit of wrangling Karl was happy to say that the guppy was safe in the storage room, bandaged up. He really hope nobody heard the trills and chirps he had made to calm down the poor guppy.

He settled onto the wooden floors, looking at the poor thing with sadness, if there wasnt a whole crew on board he would've shifted and just put the poor kid in the water the minute he saw them. He wasn't stupid though. Doing that would surely get them both killed.

He just hoped he would be able to get them out of here in time.

__

Hello! yes its me Roach back with some more food 4 you!

Have fun, i plan to update this at the same time as future dragon updates :P

AHEM...

Word count: 1039 (1068 counting end notes)

Time taken: 3 days

Time published: july 6th. Thursday. 8:56AM