Your Eyes Shining on Me (A Relaxing Breath)

A story about non-traditional gender discovery! No moodboard but the title is from Identity by Taemin (fitting title) 4.5k words

Summary//  For the entirety of Yuta's life he's considered himself a gay man, keyword here being man. 

But a bit of a fall down a wormhole makes himquestion part of his identity when finds a few...titles that elicit a strange reaction from him as a "man"

A talk with Johnny and Mark has him confirming that 1) he definitely likes being called noona a little too much, and 2) he's going to have a crisis over this.

Maybe he's not as much of a man as he thought he was, maybe he's just discovered something within himself that he didn't know existed.

Alt title: Uh oh! I accidentally watched straight porn and sent myself into a gender crisis!

Warnings// gender discovery, gender crisis, genderqueer/nonbinary Yuta, kink discovery, non-explicit sex, implied switch yuta, discussion of title kinks, top yuta, bottom mark, fluff, lots of sex jokes, noona kink (it is the catalyst), queerplatonic doyoung/taeyong

Relationships// yuta/mark, yuta/johnny (they're both friends with benefits), queerplatonic doyoung/taeyong and a very vaguely implied ten/jaehyun

STORY BEGIN

"Yuta, you've been brooding and for the past twenty minutes and staring at the wall." Johnny says.

Yuta blinks distantly, humming. "Do you think it's weird?"

"I think you're fucking high," he laughs.

They both know Yuta hasn't smoked anything, so Johnny sighs and asks, "What would I think is weird?"

"Do you like being called daddy?"

Then he promptly chokes on his own spit.

"Why, you want to call me daddy next time we fuck?"

"What the fuck?" Mark yelps, walking into the room at the most inconvenient time.

"I don't know. He's been out of it and then he asks me if I like being called daddy."

Mark laughs. "Do you?"

Johnny shrugs. "Don't really care. I still don't know what this has to do with something being weird, Yuta, do you want to be called daddy? Also why are you asking me about it?"

"Mark?" Yuta asks, ignoring Johnny's questions.

"Nah, prefer just my name."

"Oh." Yuta says. His eyes drop to the table.

"I'm beginning to think you do like being called daddy, which is confusing, considering you don't even speak English fluently, but I'm not gonna judge."

Mark sits down at the table with the two of them, seemingly interested in the conversation too.

"I think I have too many title kinks." Yuta says suddenly.

Johnny and Mark laugh again.

"I feel like we need a list, to be honest."

"I was kinda set with the ones I had before; the normal enough ones. Sir, master, hyung, oppa, those are reasonable."

"You also have a senpai kink," Mark says, and Yuta's head snaps around to make sure there isn't anyone else around that might've heard (though there's no one else in the apartment who would've) as Johnny breaks down in hysterical laughter.