ONE

Fyi to all the non english speakers. I LOVE YOU lmao BUT I SPEAK ENGLISH... and not portugese or french, which means this fic will be quite limited to english and broken spanish. Apologies in advance lmao. Broken spanish and english only.

The wind made the waves seem almost angry, the storm, that has been raging the seas for hours now, has caught up to him. The clouds made it too difficult to see the sky in front, making the flight even more nervewracking. "This is not my day, is it.." 

Y/n was flying to his home through the nether when he ran into an issue... he got teleported to the overworld, and even worse, not his overworld, and even worse, a huge storm came in making it difficult for him to see or fly. On the ground, on shore of the sea Y/n was flying over, a group of people stood, sensing something was wrong so they had gathered. As the storm raged more and more, thunder and lightning began to strike the ground, making the group quickly build a shelter so they dont get hit- Y/n had no choice but to brace for impact in a case of being struck, and he soon realised he has no choice but to do that, as lighting hit his back, with a thundering bang it threw him to the ground with great force.

"Watch out!" A woman yelled out as they saw the stricken person fall. Everyone watched and dodged as Y/n hit the ground. "They were flying!" "Can I steal the wings..?" They all ran over to the person to see if they were still alive after such a fall. "OH? Arr you ok??" The person spoke in very broken english and a thick accent, screaming in panic. Hearing a grunt, most sighed in relief. "What t-the f...-" He looked up to see a young kid. "-..fiddlesticks.." They all stood in front of him as he slowly struggled to get up. "..W-Where am I?" He stuttered from the pain, a man from the group noticed so he ran over and helped him up. That was the first time Y/n got a good look at one of the people. The man who helped him up had a gentle sense to him, bearing atop of his head a green and white bucket hat. But the second thing Y/n noticed were the mans wings, black and.. torn apart. "Thanks.." The two gave eachother quite a look, realising their similarities. As Y/n now also faced the same truth with his pair of wings, which were lighter in colour most of the time, but the scorch marks that the lightning left on his back and wings darkened their appearence. "No problem mate." After he patted himself off he looked around him once more. This time inspecting the people surrounding him, even the area. Right away he realised that the young kid he thought he saw was actually. "Is that an egg..? With legs... and armour??" Quickly the only woman, who had brown hair and looked the most normal here, in the group said. "Yeah that there is Tallulah!" Y/n raised a brow. "...Walking egg... w-where am I exactly?" "Quasadila Island, a resort but it's now just more of a...--- survival island if anything." The winged man replied, explaining the situation.. mildly. "Wait till you meet Gegg.." He looked at the man who said that, looked like a cheap blow up doll of a golem of undying. The group was loud, even though there didnt seem to be that many people around. "Hola Hola hola! Oi silencio.. Alright I think we should all introduce ourselves, no? Soy Quackity por favor preséntese nuevo extraño." 

"Oh, introduce myself? Uhm.." The group surprisingly silently awaited for me to speak. "Soy Y/n, I have no clue how I got here... ehh- Alguna vez dejará de llover?!" I looked up, angry at the stupid storm that brought me down in the first place. "Alright, Y/n... also I hope it will.. Who's next?" The last man raised his hand, he looks so buff. "Hello hello! I am.. Vegetta! And I want fly too..." I tensed up. "Right! Great great.. you're great man. I'm Foolish!" He takes a pause as if he was to continue.. but he doesn't. "Well I guess it's my turn? I'm Jaiden, nice to meet you Y/n!" She nodded and smiled at me, I smiled back. "Hola hola, Yo soy.. Philza. Mucho Gusto Y/n." Phil. Quackity stepped next to me, seeming nervous, I retrieved my wing which was extended thanks to my new injuries to let him stand right next to me. "Alright is that everyone?" A man in a yellow shirt stumbled to the middle of the group. "Nope, no, uhh.. mi necesito.... el momento. Hola! Yo soy Wilbur, mucho gusto! Uhh.. Mi huevo esta muy bueno.. no no-- Esta el mejor." When he spoke of his egg, his voice grew soft, he sounded like the proudest father in the world. But I felt an urge to speak up, so I did. "So what's the deal here..?"