Chapter 5 - The super company

(So me and Brian here-)

(BRAIN!)

(-have come to agreement that we will toy around with two super-companies throughout our writing 'career' as I would put it. The other company will remain a secret for now.)

(Though you might see it later in the book)

(Depending on what me and Brian think of the idea)

(Brain... cmon man your a pain sometimes)

(I can say the same for you my friend)

Colin

This is great. Now I have one of the most powerful companies in the world at my doorstep. Honestly, I'd feel better if it was even the FBI. Not some Chinese superpower. I am hurling spare clothes into my backpack. I looked at my desk then grabbed my gun setting it in its holster, putting the spare ammo in my bag. I grab my phone and quickly dial 911. 

"911 whats your emergency?" The dispatcher asks.

"Thorn Enterprise is right outside my door. Their armed and I don't know what they want," That last part was, as you'd guess, a lie.

"And where do you live sir?" The voice asks in a more concerned tone.

I give them my address and they say they'll be sending a squadron of three cars to my house. I hang up and grab my cross necklass on my desk. After putting it on I dash out my room, ramming into Felicia while at it. Her yelp was priceless.

"Sorry about that," I quickly say, readjusting my nose, "Now come on. We gotta get out of this house."

I slide down the handrails and run into the kitchen. That's when I hear a knock on my door.

"Sir. We would like to ask you a few questions regarding the last two days," A deep voice says  from behind the door.

I ignore it, grabbing whatever food I could and shoving it in the bag. I then head to the backdoor, Felicia close on my tail. The knocking gets harder, much to the point I'm sure my door is dented. I have another car in my backyard, well a truck, but I haven't really touched it much. Now is the perfect time to use it.

"Uh Felicia," I grab her attention

"Yea Colin?"

"Can you change into the cat again?"

She nods and starts to glow, a little too much for comfort. I hear voices shout in the front and I am super nervous right now. When the glow fades from Felicia I grab her and run into the truck. Setting her in the passenger seat, I start the ignition. The car then roars to life and I instantly slam the gas. Felicia gave a little cry as we spun forward, which I thought to be a little funny. 

I look in the rearview mirror to see that the Thorn soldiers were right behind me. Armed with rifles. But now I had an advantage. They turn around to run back to their cars. But not before I could catch the sound of police sirens close by. I drive more calmly now.

"So Felecia," I say, "Where to now?"

(Are the Thorn guys going to get arrested?)

(Why yes, yes they are)

(Why didn't you say?)

(Context says it all)

(So why were they caught?)

(So the US government has intel that Thorn Enterprise could be a problem and whatever caused them to charge into a civilians house could be something major)

(Ah I see)