Introduction: Jasper Jae-yun Park

OC Reference & Stats

Name: Jasper Jae-yun ParkDate of Birth: c

Date of Birth: c. 1976
Race/Nationality: Korean-American
Occupation: Detective
Status: Alive
Face Claim: Kim Mingyu (SEVENTEEN)

Age: 22
Gender: Male
Blood Type: O
Height: 6'2 (187 cm)
Weight: 175 lbs (79 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Sexuality: Gay

Personality

Resourceful: Jasper can solve any problem in a matter of seconds and can make his own decisions.

Protective: Jasper is willing to do anything to protect his loved ones from any harm.

Compassionate: Jasper truly wears his heart on his sleeve and he cares about the people around him.

Observant: Jasper is quick to notice anything with his sharp-eyes.

Determined: Jasper is willing to make a definite decision to do anything and doesn't let anyone stop him.

Life before Raccoon City

Jasper's father was known as a former RPD police detective and his mother was an artist. When he was 7 years old, his mother left, leaving her husband to raise his only child alone.

Jasper would occasionally learn hand-to-hand combat and firearm training with his father after school. His father inspired him to one day become a police detective.

At the age of 8 or 9, he was childhood friends with Leon Kennedy whom he met when he moved into the new neighborhood. The two share a mutual desire of protecting people. After high school, he and Kennedy attended the police academy together. Jasper graduated a year before Leon and got recruited as a police detective in RPD.