CHAPTER 107

It took two hours to arrive the place where the trees are full of peaches. As Michirou look around.

" Did I get a correct address?.." Michirou muttered

' Peaches...?' Michirou thought

' I hope it's not too late...to save his grandpa.. what's his name again?' She added

Michirou saw the near house as she walk there and just found there's no light. She just look around the house and walk.

" Where's he is?" Michirou muttered as she open the slide door

Michirou saw that Jigoro almost cut his stomach if she didn't stop him in time for sure he will really die. Thanks to her speed.

Jigoro flinched as Michirou tightened her grip on his arm that one holding the knife.

" Who are you? Why are you here?" Jigoro asked in serious. His eyes was glaring to Michirou but she just stare at him with her dull glowing eyes since it's dark.

" Are you the Hashira? The master of Zenitsu?" Michirou asked, she wasn't sure what his face look like that's why she ask.

" Yes.. How did you know?" He asked. His face was mixed in sad. Frowning.

" He's my friend..."

' Zenitsu...? ' He thought as soon as he heard Zenitsu's name to Michirou

" I'm Jigoro Kuwajima. The Roaring Hashira. But I'm retired" He Introduce himself to her

" I'm here for you.." Michirou said, looking at him in serious but in Jigoro's pov, she was like glaring at his soul with her tale green dull glowing eyes in the dark.

Jigoro eyes widen as he thought it was about his student who became a demon. He even notice her corp's uniform.

" I apologize for entering without permission." Michirou calmly said as she let go his arm. And bow to him.

' should I say I'm Water Hashira? Nah it's Giyu '

' maybe Mist Hashira? But that name was used by Muichiro '

' Crystal Hashira? It's that cool? I don't know?' Michirou just sigh as she thought that names.

" I'm Michirou Tokito. I'm hashira." Michirou introduced herself as she noticed Jigoro was confused.

' Did the corps send a hashira?' Jigoro thought as he thinks about his student.

" why are you here? How'd you know that I lived here?" Jigoro asked as he let go the knife.

" Oh... Zenitsu told me" Michirou said

' Are she really Hashira? She's a kid isn't she?' Jigoro thought

" You planning to commit seppuku? Are you?" Michirou said as she look at the knife in the floor.

" That's because one of my student became a demon." Jigoro said in sad tone mixed by serious.

" ....."

" I'm here for you to stop..." Michirou said

" Why!?"

" Well..." Michirou was about to say her words but Jigoro suddenly cut her off.

" There's a rules in the corps so why you stoping me!?" Jigoro asked

" Look...I know the rules. But I actually don't care about that thing called rules" Michirou coldly said to him, it was like scaring him. The old man.

" I need to do what I must." Jigoro said as he pick the knife he let go earlier

" And I already sent a letter to Zenitsu, my student" He added as he lowered his head

" ......" Michirou didn't say anything just stare at him. It was like making a awkward atmosphere that she didn't notice.

Michirou have no expression at all just stare at Jigoro, still standing next to him. Her face was like zoning out.

" ....."

' Can she just say something? It's making me awkward while I'm being dramatic here' Jigoro thought as he noticed her face

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

' I'm glad I'm not late..' Michirou thought

" I told you I'm here for you to stop committing the seppuku. " Michirou finally voice out.

" But.."

" I told you I don't care about the rules. " Michirou said

" Zenitsu will be mad and sad . You know "

" I know that. "

" Anyways stop what you planning and I don't really care about the rules." Michirou said

" So what I need to do? I know you're not just here to say that. So what I need to do now?" Jigoro asked

" There's only one thing you only need to do. Okay?"

............

As minutes go by, it's already midnight. Michirou and Jigoro are already done having conversations as Michirou will about to leave the place.

" Thank you very much..." Michirou said as she bowed, showing respect to retired hashira.

" I should be the one saying that to you." Jigoro said

" I have to go now."

" Take care. "

" Make sure you'll live longer, old man" Michirou said as she just disappear

" She's kid with a mature mind " Jigoro said as he sigh and hide the knife.

______________________________________
-----------------------

Michirou have a plan that she will visit ' Thier Grave'. She just went to the hut she remembered where the incident happened.

' I need to visit them after two years. ' Michirou thought as she walked and walked until she reach the small hut.

As soon as she saw the hut. The flashbacks came to her mind, the trauma events happened in that hut.

"The hut almost look like abandoned. So filthy" Michirou said as she looked around

Michirou went to the grave where she buried the twins. Kazuya and Kazumi.

It's so cold in the place where she is, the moon shinning bright as she stared at the graves.

" I didn't know that you gave me this powerful crescent keychain. I didn't know that " Michirou said as she touch the crescent keychain on her katana.

" Kazumi, Kazuya. Thank you very much." Michirou added, a little bit tears came from her dull eyes. Her hair was down covering her eyes.

" I'm going to kill that bastard.." Michirou muttered, clenching her hand in rage . Gritting her teeth in madness.

She was mad to herself. She didn't protect the twin and her brother Yuichiro.

" Hey. I know the battle will be soon. Please guide me. Kazuya, Kazumi. Nii-san"

" I want to save everyone. And I will live with my brother. "

" I have a determination to defeat that Micheal Jackson. "

As soon as Michirou done. She just leave in that hut. Wanting to go back .

" Muichiro must be waiting for so long. " Michirou said as she sigh.

She didn't sleep, she just nap. It's already sunrise. Michirou was running to go back.

As Michirou went back to the estate, she saw Muichiro staring at the morning sky while holding a paper plane he made.

" Nii-san" Michirou called

Muichiro look at her immediately approach his twin.

" Michirou!"

" You're back!" Muichiro happily said

" I told you I will come back."

" Hmm....the girl in estate... Kocho-san? Right it was Kocho-san" Muichiro said

" What about her?" She said in confused

" Well. She scold me for letting you out. But I don't know why though" Muichiro said tilting his head.

" Well, she's scary. Isn't?" Michirou said tilting her head too

" I don't know, I just stay silent when she scold me. Her smile is creepy"

Michirou chuckled to her twin. Seeing him like this, confusion, it was cute to seeing ng them.

" Anyway thank you for waiting me Nii-san" Michirou said as she smiled to him. Muichiro happily patted her head.

" Did you already eat?" Michirou asked

" Nope! I was waiting you so we can eat together!" Muichiro said

Michirou sigh. She was tired but Muichiro was waiting to her so they can eat together, she wants to be with him so she let it a side .

" Let's go! Let's eat together, shall we?" Michirou said

" Let's go!"

As they are eating together, Muichiro suddenly asked.

" Michirou" Muichiro called

" Yes?"

" Where did you go? Who did you visit?" Muichiro asked in curious

" Well. I did visit a three people"

" Three people? Do I know them?"

" No. "

" I hope I can meet them..." Muichiro muttered

Michirou didn't hear those words as she continue to eat. Muichiro still wondering who did she visit.

" Michirou" Muichiro called

" Hmmm?"

" The emo guy sent you a gift."

" Giyuu-san?"

" Yeah... it's candy anyway " Muichiro said

" I see...." Michirou said as she sighed

" I almost throw that thing because that gift was from that emo. But I remembered that you like sweets. " Muichiro said

" I'm glad you didn't throw it. If you throw that your going to buy me a lot of sweets." Michirou said as she pouting

' Well. I should really throw that candies so that I can buy you a lot' Muichiro thought

" Where's the candies?" Michirou asked

" I will give you that later. Michirou" Muichiro said as he smiled to her

" Thanks."