3

You turned around and placed Yashiro-Chan on a table near the wall that didn't fall down during the fight. You turn to look at Hanako-Kun. He stared at you, his facial expression wasn't readable, but you knew he was lost in thought. You looked back at Yashiro-Chan and said.

"Do you know where my stuff went?"

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"Hanako-San, Hanako-San . . ." Yashiro-Chan said as she swept the floor. "Can you please let me go home!" Yashiro-Chan yelled desperately. "Hm . . . Nope!" Hanako-Kun said. You were just watching in silence as this little interaction kept going on. Yashiro-Chan kept on begging him and Hanako-Kun kept on refusing, that was until you decided to say something. "Yashiro-Chan if you really wanna go I can take your spot." You say looking at them. Hanako-Kun stood there with his index finger on his chin thinking. "Really?! Would you do that?" Yashiro-Chan asked. "Of course, I would, if it's for you I'll do anything." You smiled at her as a small blush grew on Yashiro-Chan. You took notice of her blush and smirked.  "Are you blushing Yashiro-Chan~?" You said as you walked up to her and grabbed her face and stretched it.

Hanako-kun was looking at you, he didn't have a problem with you taking Yashiro-chan's place, he found you interesting, so talking to you on one didn't seem like a bad idea. "Sure, I don't see why not, but Yashiro-chan, why do you need to go?" Hanako-kun asked the radish girl. Yashiro-chan smiled as she slapped your hands off her face. "Because a boy asked me out on a date!" She said as she gave them a peace sign. She looked at you as if you had a reaction to this, For some reason, strange reason, she wanted you to feel jealous that she was on a date with a boy you probably never met before, but the reaction you gave wasn't one you expected. "A date him? I would've never thought of that in a billion years!" You exclaimed as you saw Yashiro-chan let out an offended gasp.

Yashiro broke into pieces. "A-A Million years?!" She exclaimed in embarrassment, you could hear faint chuckles from Hanako. "Yeah, but what's his name.. Don't tell me it's that one guy that makes you do all his work." You asked as you glared at her, Yashiro only laughed awkwardly. "Nene..." You sighed in disappointment as you said her last name. Yashiro looked at her phone noticing it was getting late. "Ah! I have to go now, sorry Y/N I'll talk later!" she said as she hurried out of the bathroom. you only shook your head as you picked up the broom Yashiro accidentally dropped on her way out.

"How'd you do it?"

You looked up at Hanako. "Hm? What do you mean?" You asked as you broomed the floor.

"How'd you keep your sanity?"

You could only muster a chuckle. "That's a pretty rude thing to say you know.." You said as you laughed at stared at the floor. "I don't know honestly, I don't see it as losing it or keeping it, I just see it as having fun and learning more. That sounds pretty corny, if I'm being honest, I don't like using the term 'Losing my sanity' it makes me feel uneasy." you said as you finished sweeping the floor. You smiled in accomplishment as you finished cleaning the old bathroom. 

"Well Hanako-Kun, I guess I'll be leaving." You said as you flashed him a smile.

"Bye L/N." He said as he watched you turn around to leave. 

"Ah, please just call me Y/N." As soon as you said that he widened his eyes, he knew that was your name but he couldn't help but be reminded of someone, though he didn't want to know who you reminded him of, he was afraid.

Afraid that if he knew, he would remember everything else. "Bye Y/N."

"Bye Amane-kun!"

"W-What?"

"I said  'Bye Hanako-Kun' you need a hearing aid silly?" You laughed as you walked out of the bathroom. You felt Hanako's eyes on your back but you didn't think any of it.

Amane-kun...

--Time skip--

As you were walking down you got a notification from your phone. You decided to check it once you turned on your phone you saw a preview of the text on your home screen. 

' Kou: Hey, did you get the chocolate for today? Remember to be here in 20. ' 

Crap!

You totally forgot to go and get the chocolate for the Minamoto's, as you rushed to your locker bumping into some of the students that were in after-school clubs you got to your locker and took out your shoes, and put your school shoes inside your locker as you put on your outside shoes.

You got on your bike and went to your local market, Once you got off your bike and entered the store you looked for a package of milk chocolates and dark chocolates, or a package of all different chocolates. Once you paid for the chocolates you rushed to Kou's house. 

When you got there you rang the doorbell and waited patiently, you saw the door open but your eyes didn't meet Kou's or Teru's when you looked down you saw Tiara's gorgeous eyes. 

"Y/N-nee!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around your legs. "Hi, Tiara." You smiled as you patted her head. She grabbed one of your fingers and dragged you inside, you closed the door and locked it for safety reasons. 

You set the bag of chocolates on the kitchen counter as you gave Tiara a cookie you bought from the store along with other stuff. "Here you go, Tiara." You said as you kneeled down to give her the cookie, she gladly accepted it and ate it. "Yummy~!" She exclaimed as she jumped up and down. You smiled at her cuteness and waited patiently for someone to come out and give you permission to walk around the house.

Even though you were used to being in the house, you still wanted to be polite as you didn't live here. "Hello?" You asked as you waited for an answer. 

"Y/N?" You heard someone say back. 

"Ah, yes, sorry for coming in, Tiara dragged me here.." You sheepishly said.

You saw Kou come out with a towel on his head as he rubbed it dry, in a white t-shirt and black shorts. "Hi Kou!" You said as you waved at him. "Ah! Hi Y/N, sorry for Tiara..." He looked at Tiara and glared at her. "Tiara, you know you shouldn't let people in without one of us with you." Tiara only whined and went to her room. You only chuckled at her antics and looked at Kou again. "So you ready to make chocolate pastries!?" you said as determination ran through your veins. Sure you weren't the best baker but with Kou by your side, you would definitely make one of the best pastries. 

--Time skip--

"Tiara come down the sweets are done!" You yelled as you heard little feet run down the stairs.

"Here have the first bite sweetheart." You said as you handed Tiara a pastry. Once she took a bite you could see stars in her eyes. "Y/N-Nee, this is really good!" She said as she continued eating it. You turned to Kou and tapped his shoulder, he turned around to look at you, and before he could muster out a 'What?' once he opened his mouth you shoved a pastry inside his mouth. He almost choked but quickly started to chew the mouth-watering sweet. "It's good no?" You asked and he rapidly nodded smiling.

You checked your phone seeing it was 22:30 (10:30 pm) "Ah! I have to go! See you soon Kou!" You said as you grabbed your stuff, bid farewell to the family, and quickly left to go home.

------------

quick chapter for you guys since y'all have been missing out!! anyways enjoy as I make another chapter ;)