Sweet

I finally arrived in California!After a long wait for years!California is also called the West Coast.Here live the most amazing rappers and singers Ive been waiting my whole life to be here.And the fact that its as amazing as it got described is crazy!

Blocks everywhere with a whole bunch of people on the streets.Dealers everywhere and police almost no where to be found.Cars racing everywhere and people ready to kill eachother at every corner.I could get used to this life!

I came from Romania.A country where if you dont know to protect yourself your a nothing and a no one
So yeah!

I was walking around and I decided to go to a restaurant where some ppl sang.So i went through the blocks and people greeted me like I was one of them and i did the same.I wanted to be known around there like I was one of them.

I got to the restaurant and went in.I saw a table for two and as i was alone i didnt want to occupy a big space.I went to the bartender and asked for some monlight drink.He nodded and turned around then gave it to me.Everything was cheap actually.It was like only 10$.Amazing.I returned with my drink to my spot and looked at the stage to see who was singing.Some band called Tokio Hotel was on the stage singing Break Away.I remembered it from somewhere.

It was my comfort band and still is.I looked at them all.They are all so handsome but one of them always cought my attention.Bill Kaulitz.He was so handsome.I kept staring and then Bill looked at me.I felt my heart drop for a second as he searched me.He winked then turned back to the crowd.

I cant even explain how I felt They ended their performance for Break Away and then started playing their last song Dont Jump.I loved it so much!It helped me get through so much when i was a child.I sang along with the crowd but from the corner taking a sip from my shake whenever he stopped for the guitar,bass and drums part.

When the chorus came I started singing while looking at them and Bill was already looking at me.He made me asing to come to him and i pointed at myself and asked if he was talking to me and he nodded.I got up and squeezed through the crowd.The chorus didnt come yet so i had time to get there and Bill helped me up the stage.

The chorus came and Bill and I sang the song.It felt unreal.People were chearing and everything was perfect.Even tho it was just a tiny concert at a restaurant it felt amazing.Bill told the people in the restaurant the last song will be Schrei.I dont know German but I learned the song for life.The 4 guys took a break and i went to go off stage but then Bill grabbed my arm.

"Helloo!!!You must be new around here right?"he asked stopping me from leaving."Yeah.Just got here.Im so glad I can meet you in person!"I said looking at him smiling."So whats your name?Also you have an amazing voice!You should sing the last song with me!"He said.I just got complimented by Bill Kaulitz.Never felt better."Im Melita!Thank you so much and I'll be more than happy to sing with you!!"I said trying not to sound desperate.

We talked a bit more and then went on stage with all the other guys and sang Schrei.Everything was going great.I knew the lyrics without knowing german and Bill didnt even notice.Everyone cheered for us as we performed the best we could.At the end of the song everyone screamed and came at the line for autographs so I went to climb down off the stage when Bill stopped me whispering something."Meet me after the restaurant in some mins."

So I left the restaurant as he went to sign some photos for the fans and people.I went after the restaurant and saw some people doing street hip hop battles and others doing rap battles other selling drugs and others drinking.Nice.I leaned besides the wall and got out my pack of ciggs and got one out.I got my match out and lit it on fire.The smoke going in my lungs felt amazing.

I was smoking for a little while the Bill showed up.He greeted some people then came to me."So how did you like the songs?"he asked shanking my hand like we knew eachother since forever."Loved them all!"i said smiling at him."Wanna come with us to our place?I dont think you should be staying here all by yourself around all these gangsters"he said looking at all those people tyat were staying between the tall buildings of California."Im kinda used to these kind of atmospheres but I cant refuse such an offer."i said taking his hand.

He and I walked for a bit around the city of Detroit.We talked and we had a lot in common.He told me that he owned a really known and feared mafia in California.He hung out with all sorts of women but he told me they were all only for sex and that he never met a woman like me who wasnt only on interes.

He was sweet actually.As we were walking we got deeper into the city and he saw some people.I didnt know who they were but Bill put his hand on his gun immediately after he saw them.He stopped walking as he saw them.He called someone and told an address then closed.

"Well well who do we have here?Bill Kaulitz all alone with his chick!"the black man started laughing with his other gang members.I had a gun in my back pocket and a knife so I was kinda ready for any surprise attack."Oh shut up Wayne.Your always with the same people.At least I change the atmosphere."Bill said winking at the man I suppose is called Wayne.

Wayne got his gun out and pointed it at me."You dont mind if i kill her right?"he asked smirking.I got my gun out and we both pointed our guns at him."If you dare to shoot her your dead.You and your gang."he said pinting with his vison twoards the 3 cars that just stopped around the corner.3 people were leaning out the front window with their guns pinted at each one of his gang members."I see you got a nice one for you.She can even protect herself.Nice one Bill."Wayne said before signaling to his people to walk away.

Bill grabbed my hand and took me to Tom's car and sat me in the back seat.They talked till Bill turned around and said "Whats the address you live on?" "17 Summer Street."I said smiling a bit.Then he turned around and looked at the road.

They drove me to my apartment building and let me out of the car."Mind giving me your number Melita?"Bill asked.He got his phone out and handed it to me.I put my number in it and waved good bye.

I went to my room and installed everything i had brought with me.Then I got my phone out and called my girls.Mia,Leila and Val.

Meli-Heyy girliess!
Leila-Hi Bitch!Whats up?
Meli-I got to California!Come to the address im sending yall.We gotta have a sleepover!
Leila-Sure im omw.
Mia-Coming.
Val-Im already there.

We talked and i told them what happened and they seemed surprised.They were obsessed with Tokio hotel aswell but besided Mia.She didnt really seem to like them but we got her to agree to come with us to meet them all.Val liked Gustav really much and Leila liked Tom,i was obsessed with Bill and Mia seems to have something for Georg so its perfect.

We got drunk and partied all night long.We fell asleep with music on and everyone where they could.I fell asleep on the couch,Mia with her head on my shoulder,Val on the floor and Leila right next to the speaker.

The next day i got a call from someone.It was an unknown number but I answered and it was..