TWO

In hopes of regaining my wings' strength, I built a taller building, including a basement where I decided to have a window from a side of the wall so I can look out on the sunrise. I plopped down on my single bed, a few feathers falling out as I lazily did so. My wings were still going through the ringer, I washed off the burn marks, but the scars that left some parts of them featherless were still there, and were most likely gonna stay forever. Not to mention one of them broke from the fall, and will take forever to heal. I blindly stared at the high ceiling. 'What do I do now that I'm here... After I lost my only true ability.' I glanced over to the door. 'I guess I could go visit someone. And I need a few recources...' I slowly sat up stretching my arms and wings as far as I could. 'What am I-... This doesn't sound like me..' But just as I was about to get up I heard a knock. "Hola." I just stared at the door. The robotic voice waiting behind it left an uncertain feeling in my throat. 'Who the hell is that..' I kept staring at the door, waiting for it to do something. "I'm part of the QSMP Census Bureau, I would like to ask you some questions." Reluctantly, I walk over, dragging my wings on the floor and open the door. There stands someone in a completly white suit, and a white bear mask. A mask that beared the creepiest smile drawn on it along with dot eyes, all drawn in black. With no further words they just walked in while pushing a book and quill into my chest. I watched them as they happily jumped up on the bed, crossing their legs to sit more comfortably. They stared at me. 

"Do you.. need anything-" "What is your name?" I blinked and stared at them, cuddling in my own wings for some comfort. "Y/n..." I looked down on the book. "Yes." Quickly I look back up at the person, who is nodding as if to confirm my suspisions. "Okay... I'll write it in the book then.." "Yes. Yes." They jumped up blowing bubbles as I wrote down my name. "What is your age?" With a side eye I write down the one that I look the most alike. "What was your occupation?" I hesitate. "What was your occupation?" It stared at me, repeating the sentence. I growl under my breath. "I get it! What was my occupation.. Unknown." I start writing it down but I get hit by the creepy person. They blew bubbles in my face making me cringe. 'The audacity of this...' It was easy to make the next choice, with force I pushed them out of my house and shut the door. I took out the iron axe I had and threw the book & quill in their face. They stared up at me with only the mask, with it's blank stare. "I don't answer to anyone." "What was your occupat-" "Get out of here." It was quiet for a few seconds as they got up from the ground. We both stood there for a few seconds. "I hope you enjoy the island."

"What's going on there?" An egg threw down a sign. 'i dont trust him' The person laughed, a little jump in their step. "Him as in Y/n or the I hope you enjoy the island?? We can't be caught shitting around with someone who we haven't even met Ramon." It was the egg Ramon, an egg with a mustache, and Ramons dad, Fit. Phil and Wilbur recommended going to Y/n to offer some fireworks in exchange for some errands that would be safest for someone with a working pair of wings. The person in the mask and suit jumped off of the wall and dissapeared. "Y/n, what was that about?" Y/n turned around, his wings fluffed up and slightly spread out in an attempt at intimidation. His iron axe still in hand. "Who are you." It was more of a demand then a question, but as soon as Y/n realised it wasn't the same person in front of him, he relaxed instantly. "Oh.. I'm sorry about that.. Who are you?" Y/n's wings were no longer as fluffy and now relaxed again, making his figure go from intimidating to gentle. "Ah Right, we haven't properly met yet.. I'm Fit MC.. call me Fit." 'I remember him.' Ramon walked in front of the winged man, placing down a sign facing him. "Ah, Ramon has words." 'Im ramon we have a favor' He walked a few steps placing down another. 'We found a floating monument but' 'we cant place blocks there' Y/n stared intently at the sign, unsure how to break the news to the two. "Yeah.. So we brought you some supplies since you're new here. To help you raid it."