7.-'๑'-Isabella And The Strange Break In-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

We were walking around and I was getting bored. I could see Katya was tired and frustrated too so I offered to take a break.

We sat down on a near by bench as we saw a cute girl with a pastel yellow dress. She had this short curly hair and a book by her leg and listening to music. I thought nothing of her until I saw the drumsticks in her hand.

She was definitely singing something and playing the imaginary drums. My eyes lit up and I smirked.

"Hey you." I shouted as she turned to me. She slightly blushed. I shook my head and waved her to come here.

"What?" She took her headphones off and looked at me. I tilted my head and asked.
"you play drums by any chance?"

She nodded.

"I wanted to be in a band so bad, but I have never found the right people yet." she vented and I grinned at her words.

"Well this is your lucky day. I'm inviting you, to be our drummer." I said and I stood up.

"I'm Angela." My hand dived in, waiting for hers in response.

She smiled widely and shook my hand. Katya was already passed out on the bench and I splashed water on her, using the nearby fountain.

"what's your problem?!" she grunted as she opened her eyes. Just when she saw the new girl standing by me, Sasha already knew that this is our new drummer. She smiled.

"how can I ever doubt you?" Katya chuckled and patted me on the shoulder.

"I have a lot to tell you about." Katya added looking at the new friend as she lit up a cigarette.

"Light me one!" I took another cigarette from Katya and waited for her to light it up. We went on.

After about an hour of talking about the band, us and the girl herself that introduced herself as Isabella, made it to our hotel. Isabella was half German half Mexican and her jokes were the best. She was really funny and a good story teller. Me and Katya were on our second cigarette now.

"I'm gonna go to my place now. I have your numbers so Ill definitely call you and come tomorrow for practice!" Isabella shouted and walked off.

My proud self entered the hotel room as I fell on the bed.

"My legs will go numb if we keep on walking this much everyday." I whined.

"We finally found our people. Can you believe that?" Katya said and lit up another cigarette. She went to the balcony and scrolled on Instagram.

I was laying in bed. My eyes fixated on the lamp beside me that was lit up on the counter.

" We have found our people, yeah.." I sighed and relaxed my eyes.
All we have left to do, was practice and get ready for our performance.
It was such a relief that we had made two really big steps right now. Going to Germany and Finding our band members.

It was nice meeting new people like Astrid and Isabella. They were very cool and I'm glad they could be apart of our band. After 5 minutes Katya stepped out of the balcony and sat at the table.

I was thinking about the future until we heard a knock on the door.

"Are we waiting for any visitors?.." I whispered to Katya, trying to make the person think we aren't home.

Sasha shook her head. We both quietly went to the door. Not gonna lie, Katya looked like a Penguin walking like that and I couldn't help but chuckle. I was walking like one too and it made me giggle louder, a little to loud.

We stopped before hearing a small whispers outside the door, a man's whispers.

Oh shit.

They knew we were home.
I mentally slapped myself and creeped to the door. I looked through the hole and didn't see anything.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled.
Katya smiled as she looked at me with a surprised expression.

"probably some little shit heads trying to pull pranks." I added and leaned onto the door. 5 seconds passed before we heard another knock. I quickly stood up and went to open the door so I could catch these bastards but when I did, a strong rough hand covered my mouth.

My eyes widened in fear and shock.
"uh-oh.." I heard Katya's words in a silent voice. I knew something is bad happening right now.

The door was closed by the other hand of the jerk that was holding me and I noticed a silver watch on his wrist. It was shiny and brand new, like it costed a lot. Out of fear, I bit the man's finger as he grunted in pain and threw me on the floor.

"You fucking bitch! I was just trying to keep you quiet." Tom grunted and held his finger. Bill laughed next to him and looked around.

"Like hell you did." I murmured and stood up. My back was hurting a bit from the fall.

"Why the fuck are you in our hotel?" Katya walked next to me, helping me on my feet.

"for hiding." Tom answered as he sat down on a chair.

Katya looked at him with a confused face.

"We may or may not got into some trouble so we made our way to you."
He looked at me.
"I haven't thrown you to hard, have I?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Oh fuck you." I replied, flipping him my middle finger.
Bill was examining the whole apartment as I sat on the bed, hurt.

"can you just get out?" Katya asked and sat next to me with a frown on her face. She gave no shit what was happening right now, but she wanted them to at least move away so she could grab the donuts near Tom.

He chuckled and leaned back on the chair.
He kept staring at me And I just sat there in silence feeling embarrassed by the sudden pain.
Tom looked at me with a little concern on his face.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked and leaned onto his chair.
"Like you care, shit head." I replied not looking at him. He scoffed and took out his gun. Me and Katya shrieked before Bill came in between us and Tom. 

"No need to spill any blood now Tom, I'm not in the mood for this" Bill hissed at him.

"oh my god..I just wanted to offer her my cold gun to press on the bruise that I made." He said to Bill and looked at me again after. I was in so much fear right now and I could see the fear in Katya's eyes too.

He sat back down and placed his gun back to his pocket and looked away.
Bill sighed and leaned into the wall.

" It looks like we are staying here for the night." Bill said with annoyance in his voice. It was obvious he didn't want to spend the night here and I couldn't agree with him more. Neither me or Katya wanted these Murderers sleeping in our house. I was so scared my body began to feel cold. I was laying next to fucking mafias for Gods sake. Everyone was unhappy except Tom. After he heard that they are spending the night here, he smirked and looked at me.
I gave him a death stare as he just winked at me.

"Sleep wherever you want, I don't care." I mumbled and threw my jacket off on the ground. I stood up and went to another room, so I could change into A big oversized white T-shirt and some black shorts. After I was done, I left the room and saw Katya already in bed sleeping like a baby. Bill was hardly staying awake too by the door. I didn't see Tom in sight, so I went to Bill and took his gun out just in case they try to kill us in our sleep.

I crawled in my bed and snuggled into the blanket. I closed my eyes as I felt someone's steps coming closer and closer. I was debating if I should grab the gun or not, but then a sudden hand wrapped around my waist and it pulled me to the warm body of someone. I wanted to budge, to stand and smack that dickhead right in the face, but something was stopping me. I couldn't move, I couldn't say anything. All I did was open my eyes and see the cornrows on the pillow beside me. His warm breath landed onto the back of my head. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
1445 words

____________________________________

After 2 short chapters, I reward you guys with a long one! Hope you liked it! Sending kisses 💋