𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ,

*ೃ༄ : Vampire diaries
꒰°klaus mikaelson x fem!co ꒱

          ━━━━━

          ━━━━━

❪ ex lovers to enemies to lovers ❫

┈ ⋞ 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨.        ⋟ ┈
⋆·˚ ༘ * ┊ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 ┊
-'๑'-       Trebuchet Ms .  ˚ ༘ *
                                ─

              ━━━━━
❛ 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 ,
𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 ❜
              ━━━━━

000.     𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 . Who knew it could be so strong ? Eliora Ezekiel knew exactly how it felt , for over more then a thousand years she has hated the thought of Niklaus Mikaelson. Who knew that the love the two shared for each other could turn into such hatred at the sight of seeing each other ? Eliora had felt as if Klaus Mikaelson had wronged her in a lot of ways. In which she was completely correct , she wanted nothing more then to get the vengeance she was rightfully owed. And soon she would get just that. Once a certain Petrova finds a way back to Mystic Falls.

000. 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 longer the sweet innocent village girl she once was before. That all changed once her innocence was stripped away from her , she was never the same again. She never will be , after going through a thousand years she wants nothing more but to put a stop to all the pain it caused her. Even if it meant taking out her ex lover to get it , she didn't care anymore . When people heard the name Nora Ezekiel they all ran in different directions. She was the type of villain other villains feared and talked about. Witches would even tell their children stories about Nora Ezekiel.

         ━━━━━