I am sorry.. (chapter 4)

TRIGGER WARNING
Abuse

Gon's POV

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME" said my 'uncle' "I-I didn't mean to say I just lashed ou- "
then i got smacked in the face . Then after that everything went blurry

Timeskip~

I feel cold my body is lying on the ground i feel like shit and I feel dead I could move and i didn't want to deal with his bull shit so i left house and ran away i ran as far as i can then the last place i was an in the middle of the road but then all of sudden i felt myself pass out and i fell on the ground.

Killua's POV

I just came out of the convince store to get some snacks cause why not but when i pass the alleyway I see someone familiar laying on the ground . They look badly beat. Then i take a closer look to see who it was then i found out it was Gon.

"He looks badly beaten i wonder what happened" i say to myself .

The i pick him up bridal style and brought him to my apartment and carried him into my room until i got stopped by Illumi

"Killua who is he?" he asked pointing at gon

"This is my friend gon he was laying on the floor of the alleyway so i brought him here he also looks badly beaten so i will treat him as well"

"I wonder what happened"

"me as well "

Gon's POV

I woke up in a unknown area i looked around and hear the shower head running but then stopped i looked around a bit more cause i was curious then i heard the door open then i see killua without a shirt just pajama pants and his hair is wet and he also has abs he looks kinda fine...

"Oh Gon your finally up are you feeling better?"

"what do you mean feeling bett- oh yeah.." "But i am feeling better thank you" i said giving warm smile to him

"gon what happened to you please tell me i am worried about you" he said and looking at me concerned

"oh"

"you don't have to tell me "

I don't know what to say to him should I tell him the truth or just lie to him I think I should tell him what happened he looks trusting so I guess I have to open up

"Killua I-" I took a deep breath and continued "the reason I was fainted in the middle of the road was because I get abused horribly by my and I quote uncle he abuses me over the littlest things and I don't know what to do today I lashed out and he almost killed me i want him to leave I don't want to see HIS FUCKING FACE AGAIN?!" I say crying after that I felt a warm embrace killua hugged me..

"It's ok gon i wanna try to help you I want to the best I can but gon it's ok I am here"

"T-thank you"

After a get minutes I drifted to sleep he was so kind to he deserves the world I love him so much

Time skip

In the morning I woke up not in my room but then I got a flashback then I heard a door opening

"KILLUA GET YOUR ASS UP, oh hi gon i didn't realize you were there"

"MR.ZOLYDICK?!" I was surprised he was there oh yeah he does have killuas last name so I guess they're related.

"Oh I guess killua hasn't told you I am his older brother and call me Illumi don't be all formal we aren't even school"