Authors note/disclaimer

This fanfiction is for an AU and it is very canon divergent. In this au all of the daycare bots are separate individuals. They all view each other as siblings.

Sun was made with the intention of him playing with the children so he is much more flexible, has a longer battery life than the other daycare bots, and is the only one of the three with teeth and a tongue (Sun is meant to appear as humanoid as possible). Instead of Moon, he is the one who doubles as security after-hours. Sun has the most merchandise of the three due to him being a favorite among the children . He is the youngest sibling.

Moon is a much slower animatronic and has the shortest battery life out of the three. His main duties are during Naptime, and taking care of the more calm and mellow children. When it isn't Naptime, Moon is connected to a long charging chord and often reads stories to children. Although the risk is low, the charging chord is in place to assume his battery doesn't die during the hours the daycare is open. Protocol states that Moon should have his charge percentage above 70% at all times during open hours. He is cushioned to make him huggable and so he can help soothe the more restless children to sleep. Moon is the oldest sibling.

Eclipse's main duty is to care for the children under three years old, most of them are kids of the staff so there aren't as many. She has the second longest battery life and also doubles as a security bot, but her security protocol is much different than Suns. Instead of attacking an invader, she is meant to do anything within her power to protect children (similar to the security puppet shown in FNAF Pizzeria Sim). Her second duty is to care for the children that may require some more attention/accommodations; this is a shared duty with Moon. Eclipse is the middle child.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments or as an ask on my Tumblr! My main blog is @honestlyspookymentality and my Blog for this au is @Day-Cycle . I will be posting updates for this fic or any of my works on that blog.

I will also be including art so y'all know what the characters look like. The cover for this is temporary until I make one specifically for it.

Here are the quadruplets, with and without makeup . Their names (in order from left to right) are Mallet,Captain, Bow, and Circuit .

 Their names (in order from left to right) are Mallet,Captain, Bow, and Circuit