{s2, p28}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaSeptember{23}

Tampa, Florida
September
{23}

"Naomii you almost ready"? I asked fixing my shirt in the mirror. Today was the day of our gender reveal and we were more than excited.

"I'm almost ready kyrie". She responded a bit annoyed. Everything has been chaotic for the past month for the both us though. It was getting hard to work, prepare for a baby and a wedding but nevertheless we were doing our best.

We had some bad days and good days and we had tired days and well rested days but no matter what me and Kaydence stayed pushing through, because everything would soon get over.

We'd hear a lot of people ask why we decided to have a kid so early or why we was getting married so earlier, but I felt like this was the pace we suppose to be on and this is how the pace of our relationship goes... I mean so what if our relationship moves a bit faster than someone else's?

"You okay"? I asked her coming into the bathroom rubbing her shoulders. "I'm fine". She said keeping it short.

"what's wrong ma"? I asked her turning her towards me, "nothing Kyrie, im just ready to rest.. don't get me wrong I'm excited to figure out what our baby is gone be I'm just a little overwhelmed". She explained.

I couldn't even be mad at her, Kaydence was working five days a week now doing 12 hour shifts. Which I told her she didn't have to work as much, I would have picked up wherever she slacked off but she insisted so I had to let her do what she wanted.

"I get you, and I got you. we in this together". I told her kissing her cheek. "I'll rub you down real good tonight, okay"? I told her making her smile.

"I'd really appreciate it". She turned around giving me a weak smile, I hated seeing my baby so stressed with everything going on in life.. if I could just make it a little easier I would.

After about 15 minutes Kaydence was finally done and she was walking out the house. The gender reveal didn't start for another 30 minutes so we had time to make it to the venue on time.

"You look really gorgeous baby". I told her staring at her, It made me happy being able to see her grow from the girl I first met to the girl I'm with now.  "Thank you  handsome". She smiled.

"You feeling better"? I asked her as she nodded. Now it was time to figure out what we had on our hands.

Getting to the gender reveal the set up was nice, my mama good for something I guess. "Hey ma". I spoke, "hey boy, hey Kaydence". She responded. "Hey mama". Kaydence replied.

"Can I feel"? She asked, "sure". Kaydence said.. "oh lord I'm really a grandma". She spoke making us laugh as the baby kicked.

"Now I gotta get closer if y'all need a babysitter with y'all working tails". Ma said. "yeah we gotta find a way to work around schedules". I told her.