Day 1

"Kat..wake up!" Someone yelled,banging on my door. I groaned and threw a pillow at the door. The door opened. I woke up and turned to my side. "Next time your manager knocks on your door,open up." Mark,my manager,explained. I groaned and sat up. I held my head.
"Damn...I have an awful hangover...." I complained,standing up. I ran a hand through my short, blonde hair. I was wearing a sports bra and gym shorts. "Why are you here,Mark?" I asked,opening a bottle of Faygo.
        "I'm here because two guys are coming over to see Katherine Hofmann. Not party animal,alcoholic Kat Manson." Mark explained,showing I'm still wearing my face paint. I groaned and ran into the bathroom. Mark threw some clothes in there. I jumped in the shower and turned on the hot water. I leaned my forehead against the shower wall due to a horrible headache.

       Once I was clean and dressed, I walked back to my room. Mark was cleaning my room. I rolled my eyes. "Yo! You're my manager not my mom." I sneered, crossing my arms. He looked at me with a glare at my outfit. A short black dress with fish nets. A classic Kat Manson look. "Change." Mark demanded. "You threw it at me to change into." I retorted, putting boots on. He rolled his eyes.