8.-'๑'-We Can Help Ourselves. -'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

I woke up at around 7 am in the morning. It was bright outside as I heard the birds. I'm not gonna lie, these beds were so un comfy and only the blanket and the pillow kept me a little bit relaxed.
I wanted to get a house somewhere with Katya cause apparently mafias knew where we are staying.

I was about to stand up but I shivered, feeling Toms arm still around my waist as he was pressing me to his body. I felt disgusted knowing I am in a murderers arms. Even if he was handsome and I should be happy about it considering I was thinking about him all the time the other day, I was still in fear and disgust. Carefully I sat up and his hand began to slide off of me as I sighed in relief.

I crept out of bed and looked at him, sleeping peacefully in my hotel bed. I decided to quietly get my clothes and go to the other room where Katya was sleeping.
Just a quick info, Katya would probably sleep out her whole life if it wasn't for me. She was laying there in a very interesting position that looked so uncomfortable but I guess it was pretty cozy for her. I changed my clothes and I let Katya sleep for a little more.

I left the room and Tom was still sleeping peacefully in the bed.
Bill was by the door sitting and sleeping. I took the gun laying by the window right there were I placed it.
My legs kept moving forward before my hands slowly moved to grab the phone and immediately call 911. The phone was buzzing and my heart began to beat fast. I wanted these men arrested and I couldnt even breathe normally knowing im standing in the same room with the most dangerous men in germany.

911 what is your emergency? The man on the other side of the phone answered as I took a deep breath. My words were slow and quiet so I couldnt wake those two up.
I gave the policeman all the info until they asked me for their names.
"Tom and Bill Kaulitz." I whispered. My heart was pumping out of my chest and I waited patiently for their response.
I'm afraid we cant help you with that miss. The policeman replied with a trembling voice. My heart sank to my chest. Are they really that bad that even police cant handle them? What kind of trouble am I in? I heard the call end as I shivered. I placed the phone down in its place before tears came crashing out of my eyes. They were running across my cheeks.

I wiped them off and my body tensed up. If no one can help us, we can help ourselves.
I went to Katya and woke her up. She was struggling to wake up and tried to say something but I immediately shushed her up and told her everything in whispers.

Katya looked disturbed even if most of her expression was just tiredness.
She was still in her yesterday's clothes so she quickly changed them and we packed up.

"We are going to stay at Astrid's house and we will find a job." I whispered as I bit my lip.

"I'm not staying here no more." Katya nodded and we opened the door. I was about to step out until my way was blocked.

"leaving me already?" Tom said standing in front of the door.

"Let us go." I shouted at him as he just scoffed.

"And what if I don't?" he replied, leaning towards me as his eyes drift to my lips. Our lips were inches away but I quickly took out the gun I stole from bill and pointed it to Tom. He stepped back and looked at me in shock.

"let Us Go before I pull the fucking trigger" My nerves were not accepting this. I tried to control myself from pulling the trigger.

"you mean you are actually going to kill me?" Tom tightened his jaw.

" I mean just that." I coldly replied.

"well.. Go ahead."

"Ill do this my own way."

" You wont do it. You cant pull the trigger. You cant pull it because you love me." he grinned at me teasingly, probably playing with my emotions so I get tricked or something.

My eyes widened in rage. How dare he?

"You know nothing. I dont love you!" I shouted back at him.

"It takes a very brave and a very cold woman to do that Angela, I don't think you can." he totally ignored my shouts and continued to play like it was a game.

I was mad but I decided to just take Katya by the hand and storm off.

Tom's POV:

I saw them walk out through the exit.
Bill woke up from all the noise we were making.
He stood up quickly after seeing me standing by the door. The gun in his pocket was gone and I knew who had took it.

"Where the fuck is my gun?" Bill growled and looked around. He noticed that the both girls had left.

"Where are they?" he asked me as I looked at him with a disappointed expression.

"The taller one named Angela took your gun and they both left. The gun was pointed at me so I couldn't do anything." I replied.
"But its okay. We will find them sooner or later." I added with a grin.

Bill scoffed and sat down on the bed.
"Because of your stupid actions My gun is stolen. Oh and for the record I know the taller ones name you dumbo. Why are they so important to you? You can pull like a million hoes at the club and whats so interesting about them?" Bill said as he rolled his eyes.

I smirked and leaned against the wall.
"I know I can brother." I replied and chuckled.

"Then why are we following them?" Bill growled again as he leaned forward.

I replied to Bill with a smirk and walked out of the door.

"Come one now, we have some job to do." I shouted to him.

"You are so Lame that you cant even answer the question right." Bill scoffed and followed me out the door.

We existed the hotel and sat in our cars.

My window rolled down as I shouted for my brother.

"Where are we heading?" Bill asked.
"To Georg and Gustav of course."I smiled and pressed the pedal as I flew away and Bill after me.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___1047 words___