violet love

❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. ❞

the summer isles were colorful and full of life, often heard was the calls of birds as they flew across the sky. singing and dancing feet of the communities as they celebrated with each other. the rushing of the waterfalls as you walked through the jungles and mountains to explore. the singing of crickets late at night as you sit around a fire. busy markets near the ports as people tried to sell their goods and people getting the swan ships ready to leave so they could trade to the known world. the hymns and chants of the priests and priestess in the temples of their gods.

xalla had never left her home, she had never felt the need. there was so much to explore and do at the place she had called home. she enjoyed being able to sing and play to crowds of people at large festivals or do so while in the market. she also enjoyed being able to train and fight with her brothers, coming to favor blades but still enjoying the use of the goldenheart bows.

during dinner one evening, her father had mentioned heading to westeros for the nameday celebration of one of the targaryen princesses, one that would last at least a week. the rest of the family had taken the news normally, zolhar had always been one for adventure but were shocked when xalla had asked to go as well.

she had shocked herself as well but for there was something telling her that she had to go. like there is a tugging at her very soul to go there and quicker than she realized she was on her fathers ship, singing macaw and was on her way to westeros.

xalla befriends the quiet princess, helaena after gifting her a collection of insects from her home. while she stays back and gets closer to the quiet princess, she is pulled into the drama of the targaryen family as the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

sophia brown as xalla qo

"the moon"

phia saban as helaena targaryen

"the sun"

. *. copyrighted ⋆ copyrighted by cosmogyrall-. all rights reserved. no part of this may be reproduced, translated, or copied. this includes the plotlines, characters, and any graphics that are made for this story. plagiarism will not be tolerated.

. *. disclaimer i do not own house of the dragon/a song of ice and fire, nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. they all belong to their rightful owners and creators. i do, however, own the characters, plots, background, dialogue i have created for my oc's and any storylines that are separate from the house of the dragon show.

. *. warnings this book will contain mature language, violence, assault, gore, death, murder, trauma, mentions of implied sexual assault, forced marriages, normal got/hotd themes, normal targaryan family shit...otto hightower, ser criston cole (/lh)

. *. dts montjoys itsrachelmikaelson17 roguesmoon camicazii TARGARYENSZN

. *. authors note

hello! yes ik i already have another book up 💀but i wanted something that will be, just slightly more wholesome. not at first of course but later on it will be a more heartwarming story (as much as it can be in the world...) and helaena deserves so much better than a*gon. also with ages, seeing it genuinely hurts my brain to try and figure out the ages of all the characters, specific ages won't be given out but everyone is at least over the age of 18.

i will also be trying to write lore for the summer isles so, one that the whole place is just more fleshed out but also for interactions that will happen later on between xalla and helaena. i will be trying my best to do a lot of research on it seeing as grrm wrote practically nothing on the summer isles and there is isn't any specific place that they could be based on, (kind of how westeros is loosely based of the united kingdom) i'll be trying to do my best on what could work the best culture wise.