{s2, p29}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaFebruary {24}

Tampa, Florida
February
{24}

If youn check in you a ho 📲

The cries of my son filled the room as I was speechless. "Do you wanna do skin to skin"? The nurse as Kaydence as she nodded.

"He so precious Kyrie". Kaydence spoke looking at me, "he is". I chuckled at the feeling of happiness and excited all at once.

"So you and the baby are both in healthy conditions but we want to be completely sure so we'll release you in two days. Ill give you two some time and then I'll be back with the paper work". She smiled.

Caisyn Jeremiah Thomas
February 1st
8 pounds, 7 ounces

The past few months have been a lot... between preparing for a baby, working and getting married. It was a lot but we managed to accomplish all of that and I was more than happy and it wasn't much more I can ask for.

"Hold him Kyrie, before they take him to get cleaned up". Kaydence spoke as I grabbed him and I instantly fell in love with my kid.  This was one of the best days of my life.. having a kid with the woman I love the most.

"You gone be so loved". I told him as the nurse came back in. "I'll get him cleaned up for you, and whenever you're ready your paper work is here". The nurse spoke as we thanked her.

"You alright"? I asked Kaydence, "oh I'm great. I'm really happy". She explained. "Me too baby, he finna be so spoiled though". I laughed shaking my head.

"Yeah cause of that big ass family you got. Im happy though bc imagine if both sides of our families was fucked up". She said.

"yeah that'll be a real struggle". I replied as my mom walked in. "hey how y'all feeling"? She asked as she sat in the chair.

"We good, I feel okay mama, I'm a lil swole but I'm alright just ready to get my family home". Kaydence told her, "I feel you on that.. I'm glad you alright. They must took him to get cleaned up"? She asked.

"Yeah. They letting them go in two days". I told her as she nodded, "Caisyn, hmm. I know Kyrie ain't think of that". She joked making the both of us laugh.

"I'm glad you know, because he surely didn't. We were gonna name him Kameron, cause I felt like he was a Kam but one of our friends name is cam so we just decided to do something different". Kaydence explained.

"Well Ima go see em and take some pictures and head out to get some rest. y'all need to make sure y'all get some sleep. Everytime Caisyn go to sleep y'all need to be right behind him". She told us as we nodded.