CH 1 - Unknown

Crumbled Galaxy AU
A msm fanfic
Story made by {The Mighty Dragon Gems} on YT
Enjoy this story that may or may not be good

CH. 1 - Unknown
(Pov - Epic Wubbox of Plant Island, or Vine)

It was a lonely day on Plant Island just like always. I never really were near the other monsters, they always were either afraid of me or didn't like me. I never really knew why they hated me, it just has been like that for as long as I could remember. Plant Island has been the one that is the most advanced out of the other islands, don't know why though, lots of mysteries haven't been solved yet. I got up from the tree house I made a while ago and looked around to see that the island was looking a little too lonely. No one was even around, practicing the song of Plant Island, making chaos, or hanging out. It just seems way too… off. I ignored that fact though, didn't want to think too much of it right now. I started to walk away from my tree house to go over to cold island to meet up with my sister, the Cold Wubbox named Icicle, but I heard a huge crash that shook Plant Island a little.
Huh? What was that? And most importantly, what could make Plant Island shake! Not even I could do that and I'm huge!
It came from the trees to the south of Plant Island. There were other monsters that also heard that and they all came crashing out to see what was going on. I rushed over to the end of Plant Island to see… nothing? There was nothing in sight to see.. just emptiness. I was a little disappointed to see nothing, as nothing ever happened on Plant Island. It was very boring at times. I wished that I could be on Air Island or Cold Island, they at least have something going on! But then… I realized something. There were tales of a very long time ago called the Dawn of Fire. It was an early time of the Monster World that only people who have ancestors during that time have told the story down the line of their family tree. The story tells a tale that long ago, when the world was still new, there was a big land mass called The Continent. But there was a disturbance that caused The Continent to split. The Colossals used some of their powers to keep the island safe, but the cost was for them to be in an eternal sleep that only one was chosen to find the object to wake them up.
Maybe I should check to see if the Colossal woke up…