Vent 1

So i was just thinking about like how my birth father left before i was born, so i never met him before.

I was just thinking about why he would leave my mom and me alone like that. But a few years later my mom got with my step dad.

I was overthinking about how i met my sister when i was 12, but before then, i never even knew she existed vice versa.

I started bawling my eyes out about the thought that if my bio dad had never left us, my sister wouldve been born and she wouldve grown up to me and looked up to me.

It breaks my heart to think that im a few hours away from her. And the thought of her dad not treating her right and getting hurt.

All i wanted was to see my sister and tell her that im proud of her and be there for her.

But i guess i could do all of that when i know where she lives, i get permission to see her again, and get a car and stuff.

Ill probably do it when im a senior i high school.

My mom didnt want me or her to know that we were sisters, so tuey did the dumbest thing possible and told me AFTER we got home.

She was about 4 or 5 and i was 12 when this happened. I had always wondered why she followed me around that day.

I dont even have a picture to see her at all. I guess i could ask my mom.

Okay thats all bye