Some info before we.... Get into it yuh

Hiiii, this is my first book ever, so I hope you enjoy! Please leave any comments and vote!!

So I tried to find pictures to match with the characters looks... and it was very difficult to do so. So If the characters in the story look similar to actual anime characters it is because they probably are drawings of them 😂 anyway feel free to imagine the characters however you choose.

Another thing. This is a yandere story so some of the themes introduced may be unsettling for some readers. That being said if you do not like my book simply do not read it, I understand some topics may make readers feel uncomfortable but If that is the case, then this book is not for you.

This story may include:
- Mature Language
- Sexual Themes
- Violence and Gore
- Yandere Tendencies
- Cringe

The next thing I'd like to address, so for there to be more characters. I decided to make Toto a human in the Oz world. Also, the 'wicked witch' and 'the good witch of the North' will be males. I made it this way for more character interaction and, simply because why not?

With that out of the way...... enjoy the nightmare.... Errr story I mean....

__________________________________
None of the photos used in this story are mine <3
Expect slow updates
6.30.23