Heat

3rd Person P.o.v

Inui and Kokonoi glanced at each other, the same look on their faces as Ran walked past them. Normally they wouldn't even bother about him, nit even batting their eyelashes to him but, remembering what happened yesterday, they couldn't help but to watch over they now know , omega.

It all happened unintentionally. Inui and Kokonoi  were on  their way home together, it was their week of so instead of staying at bonten, they decided to go back to their house. That was when  Kokonoi stopped in his tracks, he glanced towards something that had caught his attention. "What is it?" Inui asked, looking at his partner. Kokonoi gestured towards something across the street. That's when he noticed an all way too familiar jellyfish styled purple hair. It was Rindou, the younger of the Haitani twins. What was odd was that he had just exited from a collar shop. Inui knew that Rindou was an Alpha, there was no need for him to wear a collar....unless he's buying it for someone to avoid marking them.

"Maybe he bought it for his omega," Inui suggested. Kokonoi shook his head, that's when the duo saw Rindou, protectively held his older brother's hand. He sneered at betas and alpha's who passed by them, instinctively, he saw them as a threat to his brother's safety. Inui and Kokonoi was stunned to see Rindoun attaching the
collar to his brother's neck. The collar was an indication the omega was off bounds to any marking. Kokonoi and Inui were stunned to find out that Ran, whom they thought they knew is an Alpha, is actually an omega.

Rindou didn't notice Kokonoi and Inui were across the street. He was too focused on buying a collar for his older brother. It was the season where alphas were on rut,it shouldn't be something omegas should be worried about but, due to irresponsible alphas that forgot or just plain up refuse to take their pills, omegas were at danger of unnecessary markings. He rushed out of the shop immediately holding hands with his older brother. What differentiates omegas from alphas other than their sex was how fluffier and smaller their ears and tail was. On top of that, it was also the subtle sweet scent they emitted, which would be stronger during their heat. Beta's being neutral in scent and their characteristic in their tails and ears. Rindou affectionately nuzzled himself into ran's neck, breathing in his scent gland, happy to know the omega was at ease. It wasn't something intimate, it was Rindou's instinctive way of grooming his brother. He hugged him, breathing in more, liking the notes of jasmine and cinnamon in his scent. He was pleased that his brother was at ease. Ran allowed it, it has been long since he was groomed and he knew as an older twin, to raise a responsible alpha was to allow grooming on  their mother or siblings. It was also a way Rindou expressed love and adoration to his brother. "Come on rin-rin, you can continue this later, i need that collar" Ran coaxed as he pat the younger's head. Rindou pulled away from the older. He wasted no time in attaching the collar, fast but gently, caring for every bit of his older twin. He then held Ran's hand and lead the way home, sneering to other betas and alphas that he saw as threats, all the while excited to get home to nestle and groom with his brother.

Back at work, Ran wasn't wearing his collar but from his relaxed body language, it was evident Rindou had done a good job at grooming. Meanwhile with how contented Rindou was, it was obvious he had more than enough grooming sessions. Everyone didn't see anything out of the ordinary except for Inui and Kokonoi. Their thoughts were cut short with Mikey dismissing them since Ran had assassinated their targets and had all thee needed information. Rindou wasted no time to pull his brother out of the office and run upstairs to their bedroom in the bonten's mansion. "Aniki sit down and rest" He insisted as he took of his coat. "You can  shower after i shower, rest for now" his tone was happy and that made Ran smile. He knew the younger wanted more scent in the nest. Compared to the nest back home, this nest was quite new and hence, the lack of smell. Ran laid down comfortably, closing his eyes and letting his tail sway in a relaxed manner. The stress of always having to hide his tail and ears made Rindou more pushy on nesting and grooming because stress could take a toll on Ran's health as an omega.