Chapter one

*i don't really have a plan for this but I'm going to go with the flow. I think there's not enough mace in the world. I apologise now just in case I go wrong*

Grace feels her phone buzz in her lap. It's a text from Mamrie.
"Ydad tonight? This means I'll be at your house in 5 x"
"Oh shit" grace says to herself and she jumps up form the couch to her room to get at least a little bit presentable for video making. She grabs her normal, jumper and lost fitting bottoms and throws them on. Grace checks the time on her phone. There's a text

"Just pulling up, Gracie"

Grace runs to the door. Nearly tripping over goose she opens the door to find her red headed friend staying there holding a bottle of wine and looking amazing. "Hey mames!" Grace says to her friend. "Gracie! Hey Hun" Mamrie exclaimed while hugging her friend and petty Goose. "What shall it be t ought ma'am? Vodka shots or wine?" Grace says while trying to sound British but failing. "Wine does really good right now" Mamrie replies.

Half a hour passes and the two girls have drunk to much already. "We need to record" grace says to her friend. "Yup!" Mamrie says while trying to get up. Grace try's to help her but instead manages to spill wine down her dress. "Oh shit sorry mames" grace panics and try's to get it off but ends up touching we boobs then backs off a little. "It's fine don't worry, do you have any thing I can wear though". Grace nods and runs to hide something for her friend. She rummages though her draws trying to find clothes that will fit Mamrie. "Gottcha!" She said grabbing a pair of jeans Mamrie left here and a checkered button down. Grace throws the clothes at Mamrie. "Thanks Gracie".

When Mamrie comes back they film the YDAD. It ended up being the funniest video mamries ever made. "That was fun" a Mamrie says while handing grace a cocktail. "Best one yet!" Grace replies. They both sit on the couch together while watching reality TV. The girls end up drinking way to much meaning that Mamrie can't drive home. "Looks like your staying here tonight" grace says while trying to stand up but again, failing and landing Upton of Mamrie. Grace zoned out for a few seconds. "Uhh.. Gracie?" Mamries says to grace. "Oh... Uhh sorry mames" grace says awkwardly while trying to get up. "More wine?" Mamrie offers grace. "I think we have had enough" grace laughs slightly. "We haven't". Mamrie does into the kitchen with two glasses and stumbles to much. Two minutes pass and Mamrie hasn't returned. "Uh mames?" Grace shouts from the livingroom. She goes into the kitchen to find Mamrie sitting on the floor in tears for a unknown reason. "You okay?" She says kneeling down beside her. Mamrie doesn't talk. "Mames..." Grace says while putting her arm over mamries shoulder trying To comfort her. They both don't speak just stay say in the floor for a few minutes. Mamrie looks at grace. Grace could see the pain in her eyes. "Tell me what happened Mamrie" grace sighed. "It's mark". Mamrie had been dating mark for two months, they had fights regularly but grace thinks Mamrie was lonely when they got together. "He broke up with me" Mamrie said breaking into another cry. "Oh mames. You don't need him" she tried to comfort her friend but it didn't help. "Look" grace lifted the red heads head. "You have me" she said smiling. "We only need each other". Mamrie begins to smile again. "Come on" grace said standing up and giving Mamrie a hand. "That's enough alcohol for tonight" she said directing Mamrie back to the couch.