Chapter 1: Some stories have their start.

???: So, son you ready to learn your first jutsu before entering the academy?

The man was saying to his child, the child nods.

???: Alright then, listen up carefully.

???: I shall teach you an C-Rank jutsu, it may take you sometime to master it... But I know maybe after the academy you will. Watch closely...

The man sighs.

???: Wind style ~ Slashes!

The man then does a hand sign which ended in him unleashing the wind-style jutsu which cuts down 2 trees down in it's path.

???: This is a basic wind style jutsu, but if used right it can lead to the dead of many enemies such as the white fang of the leaf.

The boy: That was an amazing jutsu!

???: Once you pass through the academy, I will train you alongside 2 of your other teammates.

After that everything suddenly fades to black and it returns to normal as it was the Hidden Leaf Village and a 26 year old man was sitting on a tree reading some forbidden book that woman would usually scream pervert for... Then the man closes the book and looks down to see a boy who has yellow-blond, spiky hair and blue eyes, orange and blue jacket with a white collar, a white swirl with a tassel on the left side, and a red Uzumaki crest on the back. He also wore orange pants with a shuriken holster on his right knee, blue sandals and a blue forehead protector that had the hidden leaf logo on it. It seems the boy was heading to the academy and of course the man who was watching checked his clock and realised he has to get to there as soon as possible and he got off the tree taking a different and shorter route then that young boy.

At the academy, a man known as Iruka Umino was in a classroom with all the kids.

Iruka: Alright, I hope you are ready to hear your teams.

Iruka pulls out a paper and announced all the teams up to 6 teams and then...

Iruka: Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. You are team 7 and your jonin is Kakashi Hatake and the room will be upstairs at the end of the right hallway.

The students that were called got up and gone their way.

Iruka: Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyūga, Shino Aburame you are team 9 and led by the jonin known as the genjutsu specialist,  Kurenai Yūhi. Go to the classroom next door.

They went their way out of the room.

Iruka: Shikamaru Nara, Chōji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka, you are team 10 and your jonin of selection is gonna be Asuma Sarutobi and he is upstairs at the left end side of the hallway.

Team 10 got off their seats and went their way.

Iruka: Rutakate Sato, Akane Emi & Tokusa Hyūga! You are team 11, go to the classroom on the third floor and wait for your Jonin. The classroom is upstairs in the middle.

All 3 of them got up and went their way when they arrived at the room, there was a 26 year old man who just closed his book.

Akane: You must be our sensei?

???: Correct, you can call me X or sensei. I'm a jonin for the hidden leaf. I wanna ask you a simple question, who are you and what do you want to become?

Rutakate: My name is Rutakate Sato and I want to become a strong shinobi.

X: Interesting, what about you young girl?

X looked at Akane with a smile.

Akane: I want to... I want to become a medical ninja or a jonin.

X: That is nice to hear and what about you, young one?

X looked at Tokusa and...

Tokusa: I am Tokusa Hyūga, I like to read and I want to become a Anbu some day.

X: That is am interesting dream.

X thinked about it and wondered which Anbu was he gonna work for, Danzo or the hokages... Then he got up and opened the door.

X: Alright, guess I shouldn't keep you waiting. We need to move on with the team test.

Akane: Team test?

It seems team 11 was not expecting that despite them studying under Iruka Sensei and they followed X outside to the training field in the village.

End of Chapter