─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ( UPCOMING SPOILERS FOR MY STORY! )

hey there!

this is just a small disclaimer for anyone reading my story that this was just a simple idea on how m&m met and the after events from s2 ep3 ( exes & oohs ), if you do not support the idea or dislike it, please just simply click out of this story.

and a small heads up on the plot of this story, after blitzø & moxxie escape from prison, they started out as an assassin duo ( this was an idea from blitzøs protype design since vivziepop confrimed moxxie and blitzo were originally suppose to start out as a assassin duo.

this was around the time millie was in the pride ring & dating chaz, before they eventually broke up some time later.

the duo met millie fighting off some people in the bar and after seeing her murderous rampage, blitzø intends on hiring her. moxxie was a little scared of her at first after witnessing her brutality, but after some time, he learns she's a sweet and cheerful imp.
i apologize for the sudden spoilers, these are around chapters 1-3, but it's just a little help so you guys can see my idea more clearly. i will publish chapter 1 soon soooo, stay tuned.

~vinnycxrr
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────