10.-'๑'-Abandoned House-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

The very next day we didn't waste any time. We bought a beautiful house with a lot of space. A big kitchen, two master bedrooms, and a lot of guest bedrooms. It was perfect for me and Katya to live here plus more guest rooms for friends or.. whatever.

Later on we went to buy our cars! When we got there, Katya didn't hesitate and picked a Koenigsegg and I, on the other hand got a nissan r34 gt. Mine was gray colored with black and white lines on the top. Katya had  white with black lines at the bottom but we decided to spice the cars up a bit.

We added some custom stickers. I added some dark blue flames on my spoiler and Sasha did the same but dark red. We wanted to match and the cars looked super sick.

"Wanna race pooks?" Katya smirked and I smiled in response. Our engines started roaring and we flew away like rockets.

We were having the time of our lives but then we passed an abandoned house. We thought nothing of it until we heard shots.

I stopped and looked at Katya through the window. She had heard it too. I then stopped and parked my car. Katya did the same but on the other side of the road and we both stepped out of our cars.

I now always carry around the stolen gun with me. Katya knew about it and she was scared I might shoot myself accidently, but she also felt a little safe with the gun too.

We both carefully got closer to the house and I peeked in, Katya behind me, asking if I can see anything.

In the middle of the floor was a big guy. He had these black sunglasses, a black suit and a big red collar. He was bald but had a bit of a mustache and as I said, he was a really big guy. He had minions by his side and a gun pointed at..... Tom?!

" Oh shit." I said suddenly before quickly covering my mouth, but it was to late. They already saw me and The gun was now pointed at me. I stood there embarrassed and scared. Should I just run?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Tom growled, furiously looking at me.

"Do not point the gun at her Felix. Point it at me." Tom shouted at that Felix guy.

I then noticed Bill beside Tom also with his gun out and the brown haired guy that was with them the first time.

"So you mind telling your friends what did Gustav do, Georg?" Felix said as he looked at the long brown haired guy. I guess his name is Georg and the one on his knees near Felix Gustav.

"Get behind me." Bill whispered to both me and Katya as we slowly walked up behind Bill.

"Your fucking buddy here." Felix continued as he looked at Gustav.
"Shot one of my pets." He kicked Gustav down.

Tom sighed.

"Yeah he can get drunk sometimes." Tom smiled sarcastically.

"You know Tom.. He shot my pet, so what if I shoot one of yours? Like that curly hair behind you, or maybe that blondie with glasses? What do you think?" Felix asked And I shivered. For fuck sake, I don't wanna die like this.

"We arent his fucking pets you dipshit." I mumbled. Bill stepped on my foot for it.

I heard Tom scoff and I got mad. I wanted to take out my gun and shoot them both right now.

" A feisty one, isn't she? " Felix laughed.

" Say one more thing about me. I dare you." I hissed.

" Can you shut the fuck up?!" Bill whispered loudly, but like I gave a shit about him now.

"Arent you just a cute angry little slut?" Felix laughed at me, his double chin jiggling and I lost it. Katya tried to stop me immediately but I managed to get the gun out.

"You piece of fat. fucking. shit." I grunted and pointed my gun at Felix. Tom then quickly turned to me. Gustav was passing out so he couldn't care less but Felix wasn't fazed, his smile turned into a frown though. He just stood there watching me.

" You wont scare me you whore. Don't ever disrespect me like that again." His eye twitched as he pointed the gun at me again.

" I SAID DONT POINT THE GUN AT HER!" Tom wasn't keeping calm either. His voice was so scary.

Katya was getting dizzy more every second that passed, but her dumbass decided to snatch away the gun from me and step forward. 

Felix was to blind to notice her and Katya didn't wait any second before pulling the trigger. The bullet went right trough Felix's chest as he screamed in pain. Tom shot one of his minions immediately as Bill and Georg did too. This was My and Katya's escape, but unfortunately, when I was almost in the car, Tom noticed us leaving the place.

"HEY!" Tom shouted at us as we got into the car. We sped off and I saw Tom hopping in his car too. Katya was behind me and we turned left. Tom's skills were catching up to us.

I turned left and sped off to our house. Katya was now in front of me. She made a quick right turn as for me, I disappeared into an ally. We confused Tom, leaving him on the road angrier then ever.

When we made it to our house, I quickly locked the door and almost fell on the ground from all the adrenaline inside me.

"I just killed somebody.." Katya started panicking.
"Its okay Katya. You saved us both" I hugged her tight.

"I hate this so much. Why us.." I mumbled to myself still hugging Katya. We spent the rest of the day in the house and we hid our cars in the garage.

I felt sick to my stomach thinking about the scene me and Katya had to go through, but we were happy this mess was over...I guess.
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
_____
___1028 words___