Rebirth

"Hello?" A strange voice says to me.
I respond "Who are you?"
"I am your ghost."
"Where am I?" I ask.
"You are on earth and you were dead. Their is no time to explain, we must leave." It says.
"No wait. What is going on?"
"The fallen are seeking to find and kill you."
"Who?"
"I will say later we must go NOW!"
The little robot began to leave and I chased after it. We stared at a large metal wall looking to be old from how rusted it was.
"In here." The ghost said.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"We're going to the last city on Earth."
I began to look around and saw skeletal remains and rusted vehicles all around.
"What happened here?" I asked
"The fallen happened here."
We proceeded through the wall until we herd footsteps in the vents and floor. I searched for a weapon and found a auto rifle with a broken RDS.
"I sure hope you know how to shoot that because we've got fallen right ahead of us." Ghost says.
I look ahead and see a long hallway with broken tiles in the floor and wires hanging from the ceiling and walls. Then I spot them 4 large and tall creatures with guns and knives.
"One of them has a shield, kill them but make sure not to damage the shield." Ghost whispers to me.
I snuck behind one in the back and dropped him but the other two spotted me and started to fire at me. I ran to some crates and hid till I herd one if their guns jam. I fired back at them while still hiding behind the crate and shot them. I ran over to collect the shield until I noticed their was only three bodies. I was tossed across the hallway and thrown into a wall. This was the end. I was about to die when suddenly I herd a quite pulse of sound and then silence. I looked up and the creature was dead.
I looked up and asked " What did you do?"
Ghost responded saying " I didn't do that."
"Then who it what did?"
"I'm not sure I'll do a scan around the area to find out."
It flew off and I waited.
"I didn't see anything in my scan of the area."
"Alright let me grab the shield and let's continue."
I ran over the the dead fallen and grabbed the shield off it and took it's knife.
"I'm ready."
We continued onward until we reached the end of the wall and found an pipe to leave through.
"Is the city on the other side?" I asked.
"No the city is about 500 miles away." Ghost responded
"WHAT! What are we supposed to do, walk to it."
"No. We are going to fly to it I've located a spacecraft on just inside of that building."
I looked it was a concrete building with an open roof.
"What are we waiting for let's go" I say.
"Hold on I'm see lots of fallen movement on my sensors inside of there."