Masked Man

Ok this is gonna be a pretty short chapter cause I wanna leave it on a cliff hanger ish thingy so yay 😀

Also subscribe me on YT OR..........SANTA WONT BRING YOU GIFTS! https://youtube.com/@Kijoringgg?si=4LRmVOBm4xUClcfb

。。。。。。。。。。

Heeseung and Jake head to school together the next day, not caring that everyone stared at them holding hands.

Jake: Hey you wanna go out after school? We could go to a cafe or something!
Jake's sunshine smiles stabs holes in Heeseung's heart
Hee: Anything you want baby boy.

Jake giggles happily and waves goodbye to Heeseung as they head to different classes.

???: So you're the mafia's little bitch now?
Jake shrinks in fear as he hears an all too familiar voice whispering in his ear.
Jake: I-it's not like that
???: Don't kid yourself. Why would he ever be interested in a disgusting thing like you? He's just using you and you know it.

Jake: Leave me alone!
???: Or else what?
Jake: Or I'll....tell Heeseung about you! Then he will kill you!
???: You're right he probably will kill me. Because that's the kind of person he is. A killer. A monster. And you're walking right into his trap like a gullible little puppet.

Jake runs away and refuses to look back, running straight into his class and heading to his seat.
Teacher: Ok class! Today we will be learning about...
Jake stops listening and lays on his arms trying to block out everything that liar said to him.

/time skip to after school/
Hee: You ok love?
Jake: Huh? Yea. Fine.
Hee: You've been acting kinda weird all day. Are you not feeling well? We can always reschedule.
Jake: NO! No! It's not that it's....nevermind it's not important. Let's go to that new cafe that opened recently. I hear it's really good.

Heeseung frowns in concern but let's Jake lead the way as he doesn't want to force Jake to say anything he's not ready to yet.
Hee: Ok. Send me the location.
Jake sends him the location and Heeseung inputs it into his car's gps.

Hee: How was school today?
Jake shrugs as he stares out the window at the buildings and people flashing passed him.
Jake: It was fine. How bout you?
Hee: Same as always.
Jake nods and remains silent as he keeps staring out the window.

Hee: You know you can talk to me right?
Jake: Yea....
Hee: What's bothering you?
Jake: Someone in school today told me that you didn't actually care about me and were just using me because you wanted something from me because how can someone like you love someone disgusting like me....

Hee: WHAT?! WHO SAID THAT?!
Jake: Just someone whose hated me for a really long time.
Hee: Name. Give me their name
Jake: It's-

Before Jake can tell Heeseung who it was they were hit from the side by an oncoming vehicle. Heeseung immediately reaches his arm across Jake's chest to protect him but there's not much he can do as the car tumble down the road. Heeseung starts to process things again slightly and realizes he's upside down.

Hee: Jake....Jake are you ok....
Heeseung looks over to Jake's side of the car and sees him being dragged out by someone in a Halloween mask.
Hee: No....leave him alone....! Jake....wake up....!

Heeseung tries to get out of his seat and save Jake but can't get his seatbelt loose no matter how hard he tries
Hee: No...! NO...!!!
Heeseung starts coughing uncontrollably as he keeps yanking on his seatbelt that refuses to release him.

Hee: HES MINE!! MINE!!! JAKE!!!
Jake lies limp over the masked person shoulders, still unconscious and defenseless. The masked man waves tauntingly at Heeseung then skips off with Jake, tossing him into his car and driving off, leaving Heeseung in a toppled car on the street, helpless as his love is kidnapped.

。。。。。。。。。。

Heheheheheheheheeeeee now you have to wait half a year before I eventually release the next chapter mua hahahahaha