➤ 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ✦ 𝐎𝐍𝐄

A/N: I'm going to use "you" as a narrator and "y/n" during speech of other character. It is much more easier for me and I think it's more flexible for others to read as in you can be comfortable with plugging your name in instead of reading someone else's name.

ENJOY!!

     It was the beginning of your year 3 in Hogwards School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

It was the beginning of your year 3 in Hogwards School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. You and your little brother Anthony were packing your bags as the train was coming real soon. Tomorrow, speaking boldly.

✎...

【 ♥ FOREVER (Y)OURS
PROLOGUE
YEAR III
by: rainandglasses33

You were inside your room, looking through your closet and make sure you've got everything you needed. From very early childhood your mother made sure you took more then enough care of yourself. Like packing all clothes for autumn, winter and spring, making sure you're not going to get too hot or too cold. But gladly she also wanted you to like the clothes as you took your time picking out stuff you actually liked and your mom was ok with. So the stuff had to be cute and comfortable at the same time, which could be a bit of a challenge. But you spend a lot of time looking for everything you might ever need. It's the year you turn 14, obviously, so you had to make sure you were looking better then ever this year. Going thru the cubbies, you heard the door creak and you turned around.

"Phew! Phew!" It was your brother, Anthony. He is 11 years old, but is still obsessed with toys. Which, probably was forgivable, well he's 11.
"What is it, Anthony?" You said and chuckled at him pretending to shoot you with finger lasers.
"You were shot! Now you're dead!" He said with bravery and stood in a comic book hero pose. Even tho this year was going to be his very first year at Hogwards, you can already tell he has the blood of Gryffindor in him. Just like everyone from your family.
You chuckled. "Oh no!" You threw your hands in the air, falling on the group dramatically. "Oh lord! I am shot! I see blood!!" You said as you closed your eyes, trying not to laugh.
Anthony came closer to you, looking at your 'dead' body and cheered as he 'won'. But then suddenly you got up and pointed your gun-hands at him. "Haha!" You let out a joking evil laugh. "Now who's the pray?!"
Anthony made a shocked face as you 'shot' him and he fell to the ground. "How dare you?!" He said with fake pain that in his voice and you couldn't help, but let out a real laugh.
"Well that was a good one, Anthony," you said as you brushed off laughing tears form your eyes.
"More like a foul one!" He crossed his arms on his chest, making an angry face. "I shoot you first!"
You looked around for an explanation. "Well I had a magical shield that protected me!" You smiled.
"Not fair!" He burst. "I want one too!!" He played mad.
You laughed and petted him on the head. "Well you're going to get one when you get to Hogwards. Now go make sure to triple check you bag." You used your mom's phrase.
Anthony stood up and headed out the door. Even tho he was already 11 and was going to turn 12 this year, you couldn't help but treat him like a toodler. You just couldn't see him grow up.