Amazingphil fanfiction- love

Phil's POV

"I'm going out for like an hour, okay?" I yelled to Dan, he gave a muffled yes and I walked out. I was wearing a suit, which I hated, but I had to go to work. I work a part time job as a assistant to a lawyer. When I walked in I saw a young girl sitting holding he head up. She was beautiful. Long red wavy hair that fell down to her shoulders, her eyes were a bright green with amber circles and her skin was fair. Her shirt was simple and blue and she wore skinny jeans. I continued to walk not wanting to be awkward. She looked up at me "hi, do you know Isabelle is?" The girl asked in a middle England accent. "Isabelle? She deals with custody and abuse... She's over there." I said confused, pointing to her room. "Yes I know, thank you-" I smiled "Phil." I finished she nodded "I'm Amelia, but you can call me Mia." She smiled waved and walked towards the office. I laughed, Isabelle was very formal and would be upset to see a supposed client wearing converse and a t shirt. I continued on my way to my office. I walked inside to find a client sitting down. "Mr. Breakman, your early?" I said in my most formal voice. He nodded "I am, where is Mr. Reynolds?" He asked, looking for my boss. "He will be here in just fifteen minutes." I told him. I grabbed a pen "in the mean time, you can tell me why your here, I'll give him the papers." He began to drone on and I had to make sure I listened and wrote what he said as he talked about how his landlord cheated him. He was almost done when my boss came in. I stood up handing him the papers. "You didn't type them?" He asked with frustration. I shook my head no and he sighed before excusing me. I sat at my desk typing. Finally, I stretched, my break. I was about to walk out when from the court room a heavy old man walked out. After him came a yell "you can't do this! Please, you don't understand what he's done-"I'm sorry miss but-" the voice faded out and I walked to the staff room. I felt sorry for who ever was yelling, they sounded scared and upset. "I'll come home later.." I heard a shaky voice say. I walked outside, remembering the voice from earlier and finding the girl, Amelia, crying. I walked over worried "hey, what's wrong?" She took a shaky breath "he.. He got custody of my sister." I moved my head to the side "my dad, he hates us but he has custody of my sister and it's all my fault..." She began to cry again. "What do you mean?" I asked. She shook her head "my sister, she's only 11, my dad has custody of her but he hates us. He never physically harmed us but he would drink alcohol and yell at us, or lock us in the bathroom when he brought a girl home." She cringed. I opened my arms and hugged her. I felt my stomach twist as I felt warm and fuzzy. She put her head on my shoulder. She moved away "I just don't know what to do, I don't want my sister to suffer." She whispered. "Then let's make a plan." I told her without thinking but she instantly smiled. "We could meet up?" I questioned she looked down giving a nervous smile. "Yeah.. About that, I don't have a home." She whispered. I felt my mouth open "where do you stay?" She blushed. "Uh in the morning I walk around and I stay with friends at night but they moved.. Three weeks ago." I felt my heart stop, she was living in the streets, with an abused little sister. "Then come to my house, we can go flat shopping later." I told her holding out my hand, she grabbed it smiling. I walked to my flat, and opened the door Mia walked closely behind me as if she was scared. "Dan, I'm home!" I called which made Mia look at me questioningly. "My flat mate.." I explained and she nodded. "I'm recording, shuddup!" He called. I walked to his room pulling Mia with me, "we have a guest you know?" I said making him turn around. They greeted each other quickly before I went to couch and we began to talk. "What if she runs away? To a house I buy?" She asked looking into space. "Run away?" I repeated skeptically.

Amelia's POV

Phil looked at me his hair falling into his bright blue eyes. He stopped mid sentence before finishing "-so then we'll do that." He told me. I nodded "yeah, so could you drive to my... I don't know where I'll stay tonight.." I admitted. Phil smiled at me "stay here! Until you get a home please stay with us!" I shook my head "I-I can't.." He seemed disappointed. "It's less dangerous then sleeping on a street, and it's going to be cold tonight." Phil reminded me. I nodded. "Fine, I'll stay." He hugged me tightly. It almost hurt how amazing he was, his sweet innocent sense of humor and the way his eyes were constantly shining. He let me go and I asked where I would sleep, he told me about the guest room and I agreed I looked at the clock "woah, it's 9:00?" I asked shocked. Phil nodded "yeah, time passes fast when your planning evil life saving schemes." I laughed and nodded in agreement. "So, do you want to watch a movie or-" "movie!" I yelled. We chose a movie and put it in not really paying attention. "What's your favorite animal?"