Chapter 12 Scumbag, Kneel Down and Call Aunt(12)

Chapter 12 Scumbag, Kneel Down and Call Aunt (12) (1/2)

"Quick Travel: The Host Is Forced to Open Every Day" Author: Biting Grass

    Su Chi put down his clothes, took out his phone, and when he pretended to take a video, he took a picture of those two shameless people.

    Now he doesn't have to worry about being discovered at all, because he wears sunglasses, a mask, and a fisherman hat he just bought.

    With such a dress, no matter how good the other party's eyes are, it is impossible to recognize him.

    After Su Chi finished filming, he pretended to be nothing, turned his head and left.

    When passing by, Su Chi even looked back.

    I saw the man's arms around her waist. If he was not wearing clothes, he must have touched her crotch.

    Tut tut tut!

    Su Chi smacked his lips, turned around and left.

    When I got outside the mall, I took a taxi and went home.

    Seeing him coming back, Qin Butler subconsciously asked, "No one recognizes you, right?"

    Su Chi took off his sunglasses and smiled triumphantly: "What do you think?"

    Butler Qin nodded and said, "Anyway, it's good that no one recognizes you, because the young master doesn't like trouble."

    "Don't worry, if I go out like this, even my own mother won't know me." Su Chi said triumphantly, and went upstairs.

    ...

    At seven o'clock in the evening, Li Tingshen came back.

    At this time, Su Chi was playing with his mobile phone in the upstairs room, when he heard Gu Yucheng's voice, he went downstairs without saying a word.

    Li Ting sat deeply on the sofa, with his slender legs crossed up and down, exuding a cold and noble temperament all over his body.

    Su Chi came under his arms and walked straight towards Li Tingshen.

    "Male god, do the clothes I bought look good? Are they pretty?" He asked enthusiastically, looking directly at him with clear eyes that couldn't hide the look of expectation in his eyes.

    Li Ting's face was frosty, and he replied lightly: "Yes."

    Su Chi grinned: "Then we really share the same interests, you like it, and I like it too, hehe."

    Li Tingshen didn't speak, he took out his mobile phone, checked the time, and when he was about to get up and go upstairs, Su Chi walked in front of him, blocking his way.

    Displeasure flashed across his long and narrow eyes, and he said in a deep voice, "Get out of the way."

    Su Chi said: "Don't leave in a hurry, I still have something to show you, a very exciting thing, you will definitely be shocked when you see it."

    With that said, Su Chi turned on his phone and showed Li Tingshen the video he took in the mall.

    After Li Tingshen read it, his handsome face completely darkened.

    I saw blue veins throbbing on the corner of his forehead, and a icy cold light shot out from his cold eyes. That cold light made people feel shocked, and the surrounding temperature also dropped suddenly because of his sudden face change.